• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ISA 2024

92Eyesupfooty

Stan Wickham (3)
Does anyone have a list of the PONIs ?
This is the one from the start of the year the most recent one can be seen on the Instagram of Rugby Au
Angus Grover (Waratahs)

Bennett Armistead (Reds)

Sam Blank (Waratahs)

Bailey Bouquaiux (Brumbies)

Dylan Bretton (Brumbies)

Toby Brial (Waratahs)

Luca Cleverley (Waratahs)

Isaac Fonua (Waratahs)

Frankie Goldsbrough (Reds)

Tom Hartman (Waratahs)

Nick Hill (Waratahs)

Ewald Kruger (Reds)

Edwin Langi (Waratahs)

Talia'uli Latukefu (Brumbies)

Marshall Le Maitre (Waratahs)

Lehopo Leota (Reds)

Jay McKenzie (Waratahs)

Charlie Poynton (Waratahs)

Treyvon Pritchard (Reds)

Tom Robinson (Reds)

Will Ross (Reds)

Josh Takai (Reds)

Manaia Tetana (Force)

Kingsley Uys (Reds)

Joe Walsh (Waratahs)

OleMan

Bob McCowan (2)
I believe that Auggies have the edge over Oakhill in every age group except maybe the 16s and that really depends on how many Oakhill u16s are playing up in the 1st XV at Oakhill.
Oakhill arguably have the strongest u16 squad by far, but most of them play in the 1st XV with a few floating between the teams.

One thing's for sure, it's going to be a cracker of a day at Rat Park on the 3rd August with the back to Auggies day against Oakhill. Get you tickets now ;)
If only I could predict the winners at Randwick Racecourse as easily.. tbh, it didn't take Einstein to work out it was going to be a one horse race, but to win As & B's in every age group is still a difficult task given the depth of talent at Oakhill who are easily capable of an upset win. Congrats to Auggies and well done to Oakhill.

2DSnichle

Bob McCowan (2)
what's the isa ladder looking like after this week ?
1722832420496.png

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Only beat the mighty Kinross filthy 4ths by 2 points champ, mostly due to a pretty dodgy red card handed out early in the second half. Be a shame if that was considered the pride of the college buddy
These kinross glazers are getting out of hand.
I'd thought we'd heard the end of all this Kinross so-called Frank Row 'glazing' when I heard the "Give Oscar the Ball" chant. I've seen everything there is to see; I'm done.

Choptackle

Chris McKivat (8)
I’ve just stumbled across the link to the highlights of the Auggies VS Oakhill game on the weekend. One to remember, great outing of schoolboy footy.

ISA

Peter Burge (5)
This is the one from the start of the year the most recent one can be seen on the Instagram of Rugby Au
Angus Grover (Waratahs)

Bennett Armistead (Reds)

Sam Blank (Waratahs)

Bailey Bouquaiux (Brumbies)

Dylan Bretton (Brumbies)

Toby Brial (Waratahs)

Luca Cleverley (Waratahs)

Isaac Fonua (Waratahs)

Frankie Goldsbrough (Reds)

Tom Hartman (Waratahs)

Nick Hill (Waratahs)

Ewald Kruger (Reds)

Edwin Langi (Waratahs)

Talia'uli Latukefu (Brumbies)

Marshall Le Maitre (Waratahs)

Lehopo Leota (Reds)

Jay McKenzie (Waratahs)

Charlie Poynton (Waratahs)

Treyvon Pritchard (Reds)

Tom Robinson (Reds)

Will Ross (Reds)

Josh Takai (Reds)

Manaia Tetana (Force)

Kingsley Uys (Reds)

Joe Walsh (Waratahs)
Just to jump in on this, Joe Walsh has signed with the manly sea eagles starting 2025 which makes him no longer elligible for any union representative teams.

I believe James3456 is onto something here. The way Kinross composed themselves on Saturday, and their high level of skill displayed gives me great reason to tell all involved that Kinross are true contenders to topple the St. Augustines machine.

Harry Sheer (Kinross No. 10) was particularly instrumental in the resounding victory for Kinross against St. Gregorys. His presence on the field seemed to loom over his opposition, and his sharp movements and confident calling sealed the deal to ensure he was a domineering x factor.

Number 8 Patrick Tobberty was a valiant leader, who had a strut in his stride, with a chip on his shoulder, and a point to prove after unluckily not making the ISA 1st XV side.

Bob Burke (4) continued his consistent form, and showed the true spirit of the Kinross man.

Randy Lawler (3) was a great beast on the day. His excellent scrumming proved far too good for the lack-luster Gregs tight-head, and he exemplified why he will completely outplay and "bitch" his opposing number this Saturday, in all aspects of the game. The exemplified "dog" on display was almost tear-provoking.

But here here, now now everyone.
For they called him Jesus.
And he was the messiah.
Oscar Cleary's bullish runs and thundering hits gave us beautiful insight into the great presence he holds on the field. But it was his showcase of determination and leadership that showed us the great generational talent that we have on our hands here. His opposing number, I have no doubts, is shaking in his Northern Beaches boots. Everything to Cleary's game is impeccable, and spotless: his brutish runs, his ball-playing out the back, and the hit, the hit that sent shockwaves throughout the St Gregorys school. After Gregs flimsily tried to get in his head with several punches thrown, he responded with a shot that shook the ground and mountains around the surrounding St. Gregorys land. His great number 7 shirt sent shivers down the spines of all St. Gregorys players on that day, that magnificent day, the day that proved that we must remember the name Oscar Cleary.

Augustines will be sleeping. Laughing at this Kinross side, the trophy they think already theirs. But it will be this Kinross side that turns this competition on its head, and provides us with one of the greatest, if not the greatest, moment in ISA rugby history. You heard it here first.

From the ISA talent watcher,
Godspeed gentlemen