• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

IRB Sevens 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Kurt Baker is a serial offender, he taunted SA in the Port Elizabeth 7s after scoring a winning try. How Tietjens puts up with him I have no idea.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I'm looking forward to Baker blowing NZ's chance in the 7s RWC this year. It's going to be spectacular ;)

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
so what was all that about in the last try in London on the weekend? did all that gesturing mean anything to anyone? - i might be out of touch... One thing I do know is that when I played, passing the ball to your mate once you are over the line and playing some kind of silly "you do it" "no you do it" game was a sure way to find yourself dropped for at least the next game...

anyhow, I just wondered what the gesture was supposed to mean?

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Kurt Baker's taunting of the Australians when he scored the winning try in final of the Commonwealth Games in Dehli (2010) still goes down as the worst form of sportsmanship I have seen on a rugby field.
Yeah that is the problem of not playing much 15. In 15 you get the arrogance smashed out of you all be it in a ruck or wherever

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Finally got round to watching the IRB London Sevens. Currently watching Spain versus Portugal. Who would have thought 10 years go we'd be watching these countries play rugby in front of 40k at Twickenham?

Status
Not open for further replies.