• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Hurricanes v Highlanders, Rd 17, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^^^ No. No you may not. Now go back to your desk & write me 500 lines: we shall not wear toxic waste green as our away strip.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Hmm, well I'm off to wipe that from my memory..

GG, Hurricanes.

^^^^^^^^^ No. No you may not. Now go back to your desk & write me 500 lines: we shall not wear toxic waste green as our away strip.

Hmm, I could use one of those for wiping as well.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Well that's top spot wrapped up, Canes loosened up a bit a couple of times tonight, but regardless I am happy where they ended up. Boyd can rest Nonu and whoever he wants next week against Chiefs, really nothing else to prove over next couple of weeks (also I will probably miss game).
Savea the younger keeps impressing me, he got a pretty good all round game, and Milner-Skudder could probably be getting Hansen to have a think about him. Barrett I thought looked a little unsure of his knee early in game ,but seemed to be running pretty well by end.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Great game of rugby to watch as an outsider. I thought Barrett was just about at his best controlling the game. Good news for the ABs; bad news for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.