• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Hurricanes V Brumbies Semi-Final, Sat 27th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
as soon as I saw your name as the last poster, I knew the comment was about how badly the game was refereed:D
It was poor. Worse then the tahs game. The brumbies got denied a try for something the hurricanes did time and time again. Bloody joke

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Watched some of this at the pub on the way to the Tahs game.

The thing I was puzzled about most was the maul: refs were told to crack down on it, but Jackson didn't once ping a team for failing to set correctly i.e. opponent and team mates bind to ball carrier FIRST.

The other thing was, despite the Brumbies being really flat on the first half, the Canes just didn't seem to be able to put them away except for the odd breakout.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
The poorest decision was Barrett not being carded. The rest I can live with. Comprehensively outplayed by the best team in Super XV this year. I'm surprised it wasn't by more than 20.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Pocock needed constant monitoring, its interesting just watching him for stretches and seeing the work it takes to contain him, they basically have to clear him out when he's barely even made it to the breakdown and only just started to even to think about making a play for the rugby football

wow, Matt Todd better go great guns for NZ because Ardie Savea, wft, the drums must be beating like all-fuck for this guy

haha Shiggins, he seems like one of those wine expert blokes who does a blindfolded test and assures us its an 1866 Chatueu du Bordeaux when in reality its a 2015 Gunston........
gunstonwine.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^^^ Savea J's time will come once GOAT hangs them up. Barring injuries I'd expect him to be Cane's understudy next year & possibly 2017 but the established #1 open side going into RWC 2019. He's a special player & I reckon they're planning for him being a core member of the side for the next 6+ years hence not pushing him too far too fast, a bit like they did with Retallick.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
like your take there, was half-envisioning a sort of Kupu Vanisi scenario playing out with the next 10 openside flank years belonging to Mccaw/Cane/Todd (and maybe Blake Gibson)

A.Savea obviously all the skills + he's bulked up like they asked, best of all last night for his next level chances, , was the blood-brained ice-murder will to win, Cane already has it and, of course, its been Mccaws calling card since he first donned the black jersey back in 10666 BC, aka, The Year of the Goat, Praise Be To All Things G.O.A.T.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
like your take there, was half-envisioning a sort of Kupu Vanisi scenario playing out with the next 10 openside flank years belonging to Mccaw/Cane/Todd (and maybe Blake Gibson)

A.Savea obviously all the skills + he's bulked up like they asked, best of all last night for his next level chances, , was the blood-brained ice-murder will to win, Cane already has it and, of course, its been Mccaws calling card since he first donned the black jersey back in 10666 BC, aka, The Year of the Goat, Praise Be To All Things G.O.A.T.

Can you show us a picture of your G.O.A.T. shrine, your GOATiest of places, the altar of the high GOAT? I know you have one. And don't rehash the pics from the time you lost that sig/avi bet.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Can you show us a picture of your G.O.A.T. shrine, your GOATiest of places, the altar of the high GOAT? I know you have one.

oh you mean The Hallowed Cloaked Cloak of Invisibility Hall of Break Down Murder supposedly buried deep in the catacombs of Mccaws estate in sunny downtown Christchurch?
http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/threads/avatar-signature-bets.14236/page-5#post-735495

There is only one known photograph in existence of even the gilded precipice of such a room, taken one night with an infra red camera by the only known Aucklander to have ever sneakily gained access.

goatshrine_zps1kyovfmf.jpg

The brave Aucklander's fate?

japan-dead-body-remover-robot.jpg

Yes, he used his own infra-red camera to photograph his own death that very same night but please ignore the chasm-sized hole in this stupid narrative for now

The corpse, still only half dead, then dumped with the rest of the Aucklanders into the Mighty River Avon

waterneg.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Can you show us a picture of your G.O.A.T. shrine, your GOATiest of places, the altar of the high GOAT? I know you have one. And don't rehash the pics from the time you lost that sig/avi bet.

The first rule, nay Law, of GOAT worship is (you guessed it) one does not speak of one's GOAT worship, much less reveal one's shrine.............

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^^^^ banishment to the most God-forsaken place ever forsaken by God:

image.jpg

Makes North Korea look like some kinda workers paradise does that place..........

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
poor performance from the Brumbies. Look like schoolboys vs men and convinced the Stormers would have done a lot better. Cant wait on defense against the Canes, need to tackle them back otherwise they will find holes in your defense. No team will stop the Canes from here, they deserve the title.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Pukekohe is a glum dreary place alright...poor DP :(

He must have been sacrificed to allow Tana Umaga to leave.

To be fair, Puke lies outside the Purple Zone & barely qualifies as D'Auckland (wifey has three girl cousins with husbands from Puke so I have to tread carefully here, plus a mate once turned a broke-as pub into an 8- & 9-ball pool club that kept a lot of kids off the streets until the pokies police caught up with him (not for personal gain but nevertheless adjudged a rort for him & his mates, which it probably was)). And we all know that ground-zero of the D'Auckland zombie apocalypse is Downtown Onehunga, don't we?

image.jpg

Note the absence of humans.................

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
LMAO....that cafe used to be called The Blue Strawberry and it's where I had my very first job moping floors and cleaning after school.

Yes, I went to Onehunga High for a couple of years :)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
To be fair, Puke lies outside the Purple Zone & barely qualifies as D'Auckland (wifey has three girl cousins with husbands from Puke so I have to tread carefully here, plus a mate once turned a broke-as pub into an 8- & 9-ball pool club that kept a lot of kids off the streets until the pokies police caught up with him (not for personal gain but nevertheless adjudged a rort for him & his mates, which it probably was)). And we all know that ground-zero of the D'Auckland zombie apocalypse is Downtown Onehunga, don't we?

View attachment 6550

Note the absence of humans.......

Are the cars drones?

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^ WTF? Are you mad, sir? Can you not see the driver of the van being attacked by the very zombies to whom he unwisely offered a lift downtown? Last non-zombie in Onehunga, he was, they'll probably get Colin Farrell to play him in the movie (budget will determine whether it's the Oirish movie star or the AB impersonator) & Sir Peter Jackson to direct it. It will be shot entirely by drones, though, budget couldn't possibly be big enough to get an actual crew to film in downtown Onehunga, what with all the zombies & Bloos supporters..........

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
^^^^^^^^^^ banishment to the most God-forsaken place ever forsaken by God:
image-jpg.6549

View attachment 6549
Orewa: where old people go to wait to die. Goddamn nice beach though.
Piha: stupid riptide, my shit swimming would see me sucked out to Tasmania within seconds
Pukekohe: total bumhole
Thames: just passsing thru motherfuckas, on my way to.......
Whitianga: spent every school hols there at my grandads place. Back in the 70's and 80's before it became a holiday haven for toffee-nosed loaded old posh poofter wankers
D-Small Pill'ick has breached Rule 1 egregiously. What GOAT-related punishment shall be his?
Goddamn bait and switch. AGAIN. when will I ever learn. Some ombudsman judiciary officer psycho bastard on another thread just banned me for 18 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.