• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Highlanders v Brumbies Sun 24 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I still believe the Brumbies have the ability to beat any of NZ teams, they play a bloody good no argument style of play. I do think they have seemed to flattened out a bit last few weeks, but I still see them kicking on.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
I still believe the Brumbies have the ability to beat any of NZ teams, they play a bloody good no argument style of play. I do think they have seemed to flattened out a bit last few weeks, but I still see them kicking on.
They always start hard and need to convert that start.. if not they slow a bit during the second..

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
giphy.gif
Same scene at the board meeting at NZRU HQ a few weeks ago:

Saders, Landers, Clan, and Chief, CEO's - so, ah NZRU powerbrokers, you "re-balanced" up the Blues with a Barrett, Whitlock etc to buy them some success. Do you think you might need to "re-balance" some of us?

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Same scene at the board meeting at NZRU HQ a few weeks ago:

Saders, Landers, Clan, and Chief, CEO's - so, ah NZRU powerbrokers, you "re-balanced" up the Blues with a Barrett, Whitlock etc to buy them some success. Do you think you might need to "re-balance" some of us?
Google SPONSOR:

maxresdefault.jpg

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Great start by he Brums, looked very dominate but failed to convert that dominance into points. Which seems like a consistent drawback from aussie teams when they play well.

Scotty Sio had a great game and looks to have returned to some form. The scrum (from all forwards) doesn't look to be a strength and I fear could turn into a weakness for us.

Tom Wright I feel making too many mistakes, which is far from his cool calm and collected attitude from his first wallabies games. He seems prone to a few unforced errors, poor decisions, or penalties. Not what I want to see from a test player and think he's way down the pecking order for outside backs for the wobs. Hopefully Banks makes a solid comeback form injury.

Damn Valetini is consistently good.

Status
Not open for further replies.