• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Hamilton 7's: 3 & 4 February

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^^^^ or in Sydney, or Canberra, or Johannesburg......... c'mon, mate, dickheads in the crowd booing the kicker happens everywhere.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Mate, good luck trying to tell mainstream media, or any news source, what they should or should not do.

Other sports have huge media teams pumping stories out, particularly the AFL (notice all the stories about the women's comp), also the NRL, cricket, tennis, etc etc.

We cannot afford anything, or very, very little.
Understand the realities but does not mean I like it. Rugby really has fallen off a cliff with fan support due to super rugby debacle. Hopefully can slowly rebuild but I probably am too hopeful of twiggyball playing a part in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

^^^^^^^^^^ or in Sydney, or Canberra, or Johannesburg... c'mon, mate, dickheads in the crowd booing the kicker happens everywhere.

But surely you recognise that they’re some of the most prevalent at doing it, yeah it happens elsewhere but not as commonly or as loud as it does in New Zealand. It wasn’t just a few dickheads.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
From memory, the original incident happened in a game against Fiji. Cannot be sure, but I think Campo might have been the culprit.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
From memory, the original incident happened in a game against Fiji. Cannot be sure, but I think Campo might have been the culprit.

yeah I thought Campo or one of the Ellas? Either way it's Randwick's fault.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Bro-in-law & niece went to both days, a few problems on day 1 around staff not being up to speed but much better day 2 & both keen to go next year as is wifey who ordinarily "doesn't do rugby", she's probably been to three games of XV's in her life but reckons she can handle two days of 7's so I'm holding her to that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.