• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

GPS rugby 2024

footyguru21

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey Gents,

I am very glad to see there is a new GPS rugby chat as i was quite sad when the other one got taken down due to some silly school boy behaviour. Quick topic of discussion, has anyone seen the new Grammar scholarship in u15s, Ralph Labor. What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

FG

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)
This is strictly for GPS rugby talk only.
Keep it light hearted and on topic.
Appreciate you making this mate. Hopefully staff give us one more chance but completely understood their decision to close the forum after it had gone too far.
My Final Predictions

1. NC
2. BSHS
3. BBC
4. TSS
5. IGS
6. GT
7. ACGS
8. TGS
9. BGS

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)
Hey Gents,

I am very glad to see there is a new GPS rugby chat as i was quite sad when the other one got taken down due to some silly school boy behaviour. Quick topic of discussion, has anyone seen the new Grammar scholarship in u15s, Ralph Labor. What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

FG
Not Sure mate not many people follow u15s and bellow. Main talking points on forum are usually 16A's, 1s and 2s.

footyguru21

Bob McCowan (2)
Quick topic of discussion, predictions for this week's games (My predictions are in bold).

BBC vs BGS
IGS vs TSS
TGS vs GT
BSHS
vs ACGS

For me, I think the game of the week will be State High vs Churchie and will go down to the wire in favour of State High as I think Churchie will miss some injured players. Let me know your thoughts below.

Cheers,

FG

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)
Quick topic of discussion, predictions for this week's games (My predictions are in bold).

BBC vs BGS
IGS vs TSS
TGS vs GT
BSHS
vs ACGS

For me, I think the game of the week will be State High vs Churchie and will go down to the wire in favour of State High as I think Churchie will miss some injured players. Let me know your thoughts below.

Cheers,

FG
Not going to spoil my picks just yet (I'll save them for tommorow), but I see IGS vs TSS as being the game of the round

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)
Yeah I've heard about him, scholarship that's just come down this term but haven't been able to watch much u15 rugby. 16'A though BGS have had some promising scores. Next year they may have a decent 1s team.
They have shown some promise but I believe they won't compete for top 5, maybe achieve a couple cheeky wins though.