• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

France vs england

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
France have lost all sense of purpose. But refs are going to have to do something about England counter ruck. They just send a late missile in off their feet to slow the ball

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
image.jpeg

Nige had a shocker IMHO. How he penalised France and let this go escapes me

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Congrats England .
But the end of the day it's only the 6 nations
Maybe not the best 6n this year but at the end of the day it's what keeps the cash flowing and international rugby alive for four years. Without it rugby would get less coverage than nbl

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
England rucking method is gonna piss you guys off enormously this winter unless you get a better ref than o'wens

Muzza

Herbert Moran (7)
Think you're right. Thought they had against Wales but now think it's cos we were shite for 60 mins
It was frustrating watching that game because in my eyes Wales are in my opion the best team in Europe . In that game they where SO paid it painful to watch . They are better than that.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Just saw jones post match interview. might have been the cold in Paris but to me he seems to be taking on strange goblin like appearance since he's been coaching the orcs

G

galumay

Maybe not the best 6n this year but at the end of the day it's what keeps the cash flowing and international rugby alive for four years. Without it rugby would get less coverage than nbl

In the UK?

International Rugby is alive and well everywhere else regardless of the 6N.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Not the place to debate this but I believe you're wrong and in that one sense it's no bad thing that orcs won 6n. The tv audience in little old Wales alone is bigger than here. Problem is that the world will now have to put up with the inevitable insufferable crowing and its started already to judge by the drivel on guardian website.

Status
Not open for further replies.