• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

France v Australia, Saturday 19 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
actually it always looked to me as though they were searching for a solution at 12, not 10

I don't think Foley was ever not the first choice 10 in the coaches minds, but he was asked to do job at 12 for the team, when that didn't work, he was straight back into the 10 slot

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

You don't think they were concerned about is form at all? Seems moving to 12 helped him regain it, and took pressure off his kicking game.

Kev

Herbert Moran (7)
David Pocock looks like the only Wallaby who gives a shit. Woeful

Edit: they've turned on after 10 minutes

T

Train Without a Station

I agree FP.

Foley was always the first choice 10 with the coaches. It just shows that no matter how average he leads the attack, and how many tries he directly gives up to the opposition combined with poor play kicking, they will always want to pick Foley.

On this game, Pocock has already given away 2 penalties. Shows the one weakness in him as a selection, that a referee with certain interpretations can whistle him out of a game as his main strength relies on pushing the laws.

T

TOCC

actually it always looked to me as though they were searching for a solution at 12, not 10

I don't think Foley was ever not the first choice 10 in the coaches minds, but he was asked to do job at 12 for the team, when that didn't work, he was straight back into the 10 slot

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

When Foley was moved to 12 he was in a form slump and didn't warrant holding onto the 5/8 position, if there were another viable inside centre then Foley would have been dropped from the team IMO

T

TOCC

I like the look of Naivalu... but Speight still looks lost in defence

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
And Latu misses out on a meat pie from a rolling maul but some dodgy defence from Les Bleu leads to a Pen Try to AUS, and YC to FRA.

With an earlier PK, AUS take the lead 10 FRA 8. 25 minutes.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Slippers in all sorts and it's pretty scrappy but as far as the scoreboard goes we're not looking too shabby considering it's a team of blanket B graders

Status
Not open for further replies.