• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force vs Cantabs, Sat May 7 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Pretty happy with the first 60. Still watching it now. Crusaders playing really well. Would of liked to have seen a card or a warning for the multiple penalties in a row while the force were hot on attack. Not a fan of teams who repeatedly infringe untill they win a turnover and then score down the other end. But crusaders too good. Matera so good and looks like he has lost a fair bit of weight. It was a weird game. Kind of didn't realise the cursaders scored so many.

Force missing key players didn't help. It the force pack went forward more I think our backs would be doing really well. They do quite well considering we struggle to go forward with the big lads

Pastatoa would be great with a forward back going forward but our boys struggled to get over the advantage line.

Callan really impressive but I find baley kunzul (bad spelling) very good. Improving every week.

Last edited:

Equalizer

Trevor Allan (34)
We ain't there yet. Hopefully the driver has the map and we are on track to success. Intensity not quite up to the Blues game. Can only look forward to and embrace the changes coming. Go you Force!

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Great match of rugby football, real end to end stuff.

And what a performance from Ennor, Havili and Bridge, they were dominating procee oh sorry was I accidentally accessing an excerpt of a delusional Cantabs fantasy there so sorry my mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.