• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force vs Cantabs, Sat May 7 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Super Rugby Pacific: Force vs Crusaders

Where: HBF Park, Perth

When: Saturday, NZT9.45pm

Force could be looking at the mother of all backlashes here from the enraged Cantabs.

DismalPointlessGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

Me and Shiggers, on the same side at last, skipping off gaily towards HBF Park.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
I am impressed with your match thread Dimal, I see what your complaint about mine was.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Force named

1. Tom Robertson, 2. Feleti Kaitu’u, 3. Santiago Medrano, 4. Ryan McCauley, 5. Izack Rodda, 6. Fergus Lee-Warner 7. Ollie Callan, 8. Tim Anstee, 9. Issak Fines-Leleiwasa 10. Reesjan Pasitoa, 11. Manasa Mataele, 12. Bayley Kuenzle, 13.Kyle Godwin, 14. Byron Ralston, 15. Jake Strachan.

RESERVES: 16. Andrew Ready, 17. Bo Abra, 18. Angus Wagner, 19. Jeremy Thrush, 20. Alex Masibaka, 21. Ian Prior, 22. Jake McIntyre, 23. Richard Kahui.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Crusaders;
1. Tamaiti Williams
2. Ricky Jackson
3. Oli Jager
4. Zach Gallagher
5. Sam Whitelock (VC)
6. Pablo Matera
7. Ethan Blackadder
8. Cullen Grace
9. Mitchell Drummond
10. Richie Mo'unga (VC)
11. Leicester Fainga'anuku
12. David Havili (C)
13. Braydon Ennor
14. George Bridge
15. Will Jordan

RESERVES:
16. George Bell*
17. Finlay Brewis
18. Fletcher Newell
19. Dominic Gardiner
20. Sione Havili Talitui
21. Bryn Hall
22. Fergus Burke
23. Chay Fihaki

Tazzmania

Syd Malcolm (24)
Good to see most of the Force team intact from last week, suspect Pulu may be injured as hobbled off last week, and Koteka pulled up sore and missing.

Wagner for Holmes and bench back to 5 / 3 split, great to see young Masibaka retained.

Crusaders very strong starting backline, tight five and bench a lot less experienced.

Force need to play for that 80 minutes again to have an outside chance

Tazzmania

Syd Malcolm (24)
Koteka out with season ending foot injury,

Force are going to struggle for the rest of the season without a genuine pilfrerer to replace him.

Thalium

Fred Wood (13)
I’m keen to see Alex Masibaka back in action and Anstee in 8 for a full game.
I feel Ollie Callan and Alex Masibaka will be fighting for the 7 role for the rest of the year with Kane out injured

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Im hoping the Force get up for this one. They have the ability they just need to steam roll for 80 minutes and starve the Crusaders of possession.

Im a hopeful Force Fan :)
Head says crusaders as hard to see them losing to oz sides two weeks in a row. But gees it would be a great upset if force could pull it off and after strong run home in last game against the blues to only lose by inches they certainly should have the self belief they could do for it.

Equalizer

Trevor Allan (34)
Beautiful sunny day here in Perth. Couldn't ask for better conditions for rugby, taking on the Crusaders as the autumn sun sets across the wide blue Indian Ocean. Banana peel game for the Cantabrians? Could be if the Force come out of the blocks fast, firing and physical. Fines, Pasitoa and Kuenzle are keys to spark the attack and getting Mataele some more tries.. Force brining on some of the young brigade which bodes well for the future. Keen to see Masibaka back up a promising debut performance against the Blues. Go you Force!

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Geez like the look of those idigenous jerseys Force are wearing, and the boot actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.