• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cricket Summer 2023-24

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
Regardless we should welcome him/it.

I do think Starc is pretty singular in terms of his career. At various points he’s been the best player in the world across all formats and also been dropped multiple times within a year of those crests. I think we should appreciate him for the legend he is.

Bobcat54

Allen Oxlade (6)
@Braveheart81 No bot hear just been grinding and quite invested on all forums recently just giving my point of view. Apologies for any confusion on my behalf. Here's to more knowledge and banter!!

Yours in sporting reason, A Sane Observer

-wisemaan
Wow @wisemaan, I must say you really impress me with how broad your knowledge is, from rowing, to cricket, to rugby. It is nice to see a familiar name in this forum though.

- Bobcat

CheekyHooker

Chris McKivat (8)
Are there any predictions on what school will be awarded the 2025 AAGPS AT Lantry Challenge Shield? The Scots 1st XI were victorious last year. However, Newington are potential dark horses with their success in their 2nd XI.

Here is the 2024 AAGPS 1st XI squad for reference:

1 Vicars (NC)
2 Robinson (SHORE)
3 Adlam (TSC)
4 Anderson (TSC)
5 Powell (SGS)
6 Cornish (SJC)
7 Gupta (TKS)
8 Oxenham (TKS)
9 Hardy (NC)
10 Ramakanth (SBHS)
11 Johnson (TSC)
12 Spora (SIC)
13 Fuzes (SHORE)
14 Kapoor (SGS)

Coach: Rossie Turner

Last edited:

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Are there any predictions on what school will be awarded the 2025 AAGPS AT Lantry Challenge Shield? The Scots 1st XI were victorious last year. However, Newington are potential dark horses with their success in their 2nd XI.

Here is the 2024 AAGPS 1st XI squad for reference:

1 Vicars (NC)
2 Robinson (SHORE)
3 Adlam (TSC)
4 Anderson (TSC)
5 Powell (SGS)
6 Cornish (SJC)
7 Gupta (TKS)
8 Oxenham (TKS)
9 Hardy (NC)
10 Ramakanth (SBHS)
11 Johnson (TSC)
12 Spora (SIC)
13 Fuzes (SHORE)
14 Kapoor (SGS)

Coach: Rossie Turner

I think you might be in the wrong thread

Bobcat54

Allen Oxlade (6)
Shore Cricket Prospects

This year, Shore Cricket will be a force to reckon with, considering the returning core team and a very young 1st team. Stien, for the second year in the squad and still in year 11, is looking like a major threat, trying to show his potential. Then there's Higgins, who I believe will have a bright future in the sport.

Stepping in from the 2nd XI and moving onto the 1st XI , watch out for the dynamic due of Hugh Reardon, a widely known talent, and the quiet, unassuming Brownie. They are set to fire and pull their weight in the team to win.

Yours in sporting reason, A sane observer

-wisemaan
@wisemaan
I think again you may be on the wrong Forum, please use the AAGPS cricket 2024-25 this is last year's forum.

- Bobcat

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Seriously undercooked NZ 40/4 chasing Afg's 159/6 :(

Edit: now 60/8. I get that Afg aren't total mugs but this is just embarrassing.

Edit; Afg's "Win Probabilty" on cricinfo just matched Bradman's Test average...

Last edited: