• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Conrad Smith out of first part of RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

vismyr

Peter Burge (5)
How good would it be if Tom Carter got a run?

I've always thought Carter had huge potential and its a shame he never developed (or was given the chance to develop) into an international centre, but he's probably past his best now.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
Conrad Smith for mine is the ultimate tradesman in his position, the footballer's footballer.
What they'll also miss is the confidence, stability and reassurance he provides those around him.
His is a big loss.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Hansen has said Carter's best position is first-five. He won't be moved to accommodate Cruden.

Cruden's offload game works best with a blockbusting 2nd five like SBW or Nonu, not a playmaker like Carter.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
ABs will go with Nonu and Ellison which still looks a lot better on paper than McCabe/Horne or any other combinations Deans conjures up.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
SBW and Nonu.. Christ that is one physical midfield..

Still rate Nonu at 12 above any other in the game right now. When he is fit and on, he can do it all. He manhandled McCabe in his last outing.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Is there an issue with playing Nonu at 13? I was under the impression that he had played at outside with some success in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.