• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Clan v Tribe qualifying final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Great game. Highlanders looking top notch. Canes praying for a Brumbies win tonight. Tahs for a Stormers win.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
By geez, top players stand up when the big games are on! Take a bow A Smith was incredible, and B Smith didn't looks not too bad either. I think the Clan may miss Pryor if that arm is as bad as it looked,

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Nell no Gwerty, Canes want Brumbies to win, they would then get to play them, I think that preferable to the Clan!

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
You don't rate the Highlanders?

Of course I do, I tipped them to beat the Chiefs. But I'd rather face the Highlanders than the Stormers who smashed us in Sydney a couple months earlier. We should make easy work of the Highlanders through our power game. Not making the same handling errors that cost us in Dunedin any more.

I have no doubt the Canes would be worried about the Brumbies. They play the game to nullify them and the Canes have an outstanding records vs the Landers compared to the Brumbies.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Fair enough. I've got a bet on the Canes and would def rather face the Brumbies next than Highlanders. I don't think 2 consecutive away finals wins has ever happened before so that would seem a lock to me. The Stormers I just flat don't rate at all. Happy to call the mid-year Sydney win an anomaly and go on recent form. Highlanders on the other hand I reckon are the 2nd best side left, finding best form at the right end and will be a huge chance of upsetting whoever they play.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Aaron Smith, jesus, 2 murderous sniping runs to draw and pass and that's the game.

Plus some grunty HGLND D.

Plus Horrell spraying a few penalty shots.

Starting Fitzgerald on the flank instead of Leitch and he couldnt keep up after about 3 minuytes, trytime

Naholo still too raw for the AB's iHomo. Not sure he's even usurped Cory Jane.

Ben Tamiefuna a hopeless and hapless passenger.

Chiefs w/surprisingly poor discipline, if Messam makes that many shit decisions in black he can fuck off to the Pitcairns.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Geez Teach tickets anywhere near halfway in that stadium I reckon would be primo. Only been there the once and almost best Rugby viewing stadium I have been to, even closer to action than Suncorp!! Geez wouldn't mind being in Dunedin today, I bet there is great atmosphere building already!

Yeah, they weren't bad. Worth the $50 each.

G

galumay

cracker of a game. Looking like a Cane's v Tah's final as the most likely result, although Canes more of a certainty than the Tah's, but I think the boys will relish playing the Highlanders style of rugby

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^ really needs a coupla seasons in CheeChee to be the complete package, tho :) Or his brother. Or Otere Black. Or anyone but Stephen fuckin' Brett who has helpfully announced he's open to a move home

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
(Yeah, they weren't bad. Worth the $50 each)
Geez teach you bring tears to my eyes, primo seats at a final and only bloody $50!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.