• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cipriani

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Considering JOC (James O'Connor) tweeted about looking forward to having Cips inside him and Morty out, he must be signed for next year. It was probably one of JOC (James O'Connor)'s KPI's to the rebels
6jq3up.gif

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Having Cipriani swear off the occasional tipple will not change the fact that many fellow players have quite a low opinion of his interpersonal skills, and simply do not like him as a squad member.

Reading between the lines, I somehow get the impression the two are related.

Reactions: Epi

yourmatesam

Desmond Connor (43)
I think Damien Hill will get the best out of Cipriani. Hill has the skills to keep his charges in line and i think that will be the case for next year.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
It will be a battle of the WAGs. JOC (James O'Connor) or Danny?
scaled.php

Who is with JOC (James O'Connor)? I may have to do some research to provide a definitive answer, Gav. To maintain the overall high stansards seen on GAGR, of course

T

tranquility

She is a Brisbane girl, who he has been dating since high-school.

A

Army_Gav

Who is with JOC (James O'Connor)? I may have to do some research to provide a definitive answer, Gav. To maintain the overall high stansards seen on GAGR, of course
HAHA. She is coming to Melbourne next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.