• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Cheetahs vs Jaguares - Round 1, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I think the only thing that saved him was the two other guys sitting on the naughty chair.

Probably had run out of chairs. If Lavanini gets 3 weeks rather than 10 minutes he'll be spewing.

I thought Berry was pretty lenient - the attempt to kick the ball out was a red in my view. Not like Berry to be lenient on non-SA teams!

I thought Creevey was immense. I doubt there is a better 2 in this comp.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Lavanini has form: YC in RWC SF last year, cited v AB in 2014 plus several cards & citings during his time in Top 14. The guy's a grub. Just seen the replay & have no clue why he didn't get shown a red.

T

TOCC

I think the only thing that saved him was the two other guys sitting on the naughty chair.

agreed, although that shouldn't really be a factor I'm sure it did cross the referees mind before issuing the punishment

Iñaki Zubizarreta

Herbert Moran (7)
In spite of the win, the coach staff was not satisfied. Perez said he wasn't very happy, of course, with the lack of discipline of the first minutes. Lavanini should had get a yellow card, and if the judges give him 3 weeks he shouldn't say a word. At the RWC, Los Pumas suffered this things and we were on the top 4 of YC, I think.

But they kept on the match and they could revert the score. Creevy is the natural leader, great captain. I also liked Baéz, considering he had not played in top level for almost a year.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Lavanini has been cited. Gotta be worth three weeks given his priors. This being SANZAAR, though, he'll likely get one. Or six. Who the fuck knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.