• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

CAS Rugby 2025

ILoveRugbyBricks

Bob McCowan (2)
They are a great young team who dominated the competition this year. There is a kid in that team, Urijah (correct me if wrong), who is an absolute beast and was picked in the u 14s Gen Blue squad. I look forward to seeing him in the future!
Ah yes I have heard of him through a mate whose son is in the team. Apparently he is an absolute weapon but I haven't heard of what position and what not. Is there any chance anyone has a team list of some sort for this Trinity 14/A side. I know its a bit of a stretch but if anyone has any information please feel free to reply with it. Cheers.
Regards RB

Bob_Talau65

Stan Wickham (3)
1. Matthew Carrozzi 2. Lucas Martins 3. Luka Ponsonby 4. Ollie Slingo 5. Damian Lord 6. Thomas Smith 7. Ryan Gomez 8. Joseph Harkin 9. Charles Horton 10. Liam Price 11. Connor Boyd 12. Finn Wake 13. Tom Burges 14. Rory Wells 15. Darby Crowley
Regards
#BOBTALAU