• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

CAS Rugby 2025

Bob_Talau65

Stan Wickham (3)
Just wanna yarn about a young fella by the name of Jasper Thomas from Waverley College. Played 16As as a flanker in 2024. This kids work rate is something no ones ever seen before. His ability to get from breakdown to breakdown, his dominance in the maul, but most importantly his attitude towards rugby in general. This kids got a huge year ahead of him in 2025.

Regards,
#philly
Hey phil,
Would you happen to be a waverley old boy. I can really feel your passion in the sport at the college of knowledge LOL. I graduated from St aloyisious in 1989. Maybe next rugby season we could catchup at Death Valley and watch our two prestigeous Colleges go at it. All up to you. PM me if your intrested
Regards
#BOBTALAU

Bob_Talau65

Stan Wickham (3)
Any of you seen the u19s waratah academy side. So great to see many boys from CAS making these rep teams. Shows how good that 2023 competition was and will go down in history. LETS KEEP GOING CAS!!
Regards
#BOBTALAU

Bob_Talau65

Stan Wickham (3)
Heard this from a couple of my mates. The Harold Matthews rugby leauge tournament seems to be interrupting pre season for all colleges. This is another reason NRL excells RugbyAU. Many of the great school boy talents are contracted to NRL clubs and have to put them first. I want to hear your guys thoughts on this
Regards
#BOBTALAU

Bob_Talau65

Stan Wickham (3)
Predictions For 2025 Sydney Boys high school 1st XV ? heard they got some new imports.
Exciting new faces, Paula Teisina i heard left waverley and has joined them starting term 4 this year.
Has he left!! No no no. Wavelry had to keep him. Him and tha young Tarau boy is one of the best 10 12 duo i have seen in the CAS competition. So sad to see this happen. Will email Sydney boys about this. Very good pickup for Sydney Boys. But seriously they verse 3rd division. Just a joke!
Regards
#BOBTALAU

ILoveRugbyBricks

Bob McCowan (2)
Does anyone have any information about this Trinity 14/A side. Not very aware of CAS Rugby but I have heard the are the future of the sport.
Regards RB

Bob_Talau65

Stan Wickham (3)
Tom Burke, fine young man off the field and even better on, tore up the CAS 15's comp however was unfortunately overlooked for the gen blue 15's sides. One to watch for future years.
Regards, BB Footy
Great young player. Son of brad burke. Wallabies capped test player. Might play first next year. Watch this space
Regards
#BOBTALAU

TakeTheThree

Frank Row (1)
Yes, have heard of him. In Year 9, if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm not wrong). I have heard from parents of the team that he has had a few injuries this season, restricting him from demonstrating his true potential. I must admit the match I watched a couple weeks ago against Shore, he played phenomenally. I live near Joeys so I like to come down early to watch the younger A's teams, and against Shore he was a force to be reckoned with. Speed, skill, strength, this kid has it all. Hopefully no injuries this summer season, I look forward to watching this kid next year. Back to the CAS chat though. Thats what this forum is for.
Kid has talent!, I attended most of the u15 games this year and i can say i was blown away by the young mans performances. A kid to look out for in the future and could possibly secure a 1's or 2's spot in the opens next year.

ThePassionatePilfGod22

Frank Nicholson (4)
Does anyone have any information about this Trinity 14/A side. Not very aware of CAS Rugby but I have heard the are the future of the sport.
Regards RB
They are a great young team who dominated the competition this year. There is a kid in that team, Urijah (correct me if wrong), who is an absolute beast and was picked in the u 14s Gen Blue squad. I look forward to seeing him in the future!

Bob_Talau65

Stan Wickham (3)
They are a great young team who dominated the competition this year. There is a kid in that team, Urijah (correct me if wrong), who is an absolute beast and was picked in the u 14s Gen Blue squad. I look forward to seeing him in the future!
Yes have heard of this young bloke too. Trinity are one to watch coming up the ranks. 13s side also went in the clash with waverley for the CAS. Please just watch out for aloys trust me. I LOVE CAS RUGBY!!!
Regards
#BOBTALAU

scrumhead99

Fred Wood (13)
Torrence was the 2's 9, but was fitted into the 1sts team on the wing. When Marchant moved to 10, Torrence moved back to his natural position (9).