• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

CAS Rugby 2025

Running_rugby_1954

Ron Walden (29)
W
Cranbrook 2025 predictions:

1. James Jackson (1sts)
2. Johann Ah-Colt (1st/16as)
3. Levi Funa-Iuta (1sts)
4. Jack Weeks (1sts)
5. Angus Messiter (16as)
6. Cruz Cronan (1sts)
7. Aymeric Schmidt (1st/2nds)
8. Harry Jones (2nds)
9. Baxter Torrence (1sts)
10. Charlie Harris (16as)
11. Harry Mizzi (2nds/3rds)
12. Taj Aufai-Farani (1sts)
13. Ethan Sackar (16as)
14. Nick Clemson (2nds)
15. Vincent Tagg (1sts/2nds)

Keep in mind this team is without any new imports, a few imports leaving this year so lots can change...
Wasn’t marchant the halfback?

Redtilldead24

Frank Nicholson (4)
Thoughts on S Ive, N Gallagher, T Neal, L Hill from the 16s? From what I’ve seen they’re impressive as a non-Barker observer…. Any others?
Unfortunately, I didn’t get to watch much of the 16s last year. Gallagher I would say could well play in the centres and Tyson on the wing potentially. Will be tough Lachy with barker having great depth in the front row but he could well start over some others listed. Would not take my team line up as gospel. Especially regarding the 16s boys as I just haven’t see enough of them last year.

ThePassionatePilfGod22

Frank Nicholson (4)
Waverley predicted 1st XV team for 2025 is as follows;

1. Archie Godby
2. Darius Sione
3. Vjay Vakauta
4. Charlie Grant
5. Callum Bush-Brady
6. Lafo Papalii
7. Paula Teisina
8. James Finegan
9. Cooper Stewart
10. Josh Barr
11. Cooper Taylor
12. Tom Mckenna
13. Josh Ballard
14. Cooper Matia
15. Payton Tarau
That Payton Tarau kid is something special, will definitely see his name in upcoming rep teams.

Bob_Talau65

Stan Wickham (3)
Anyone heard of Julian Minto since he left waverley to go to joeys. Heard he has had a massive fall off since leaving. GPS must just not have the intensity??
Regards
#BOBTALAU

BITTAfootyANDthat

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyone heard of Julian Minto since he left waverley to go to joeys. Heard he has had a massive fall off since leaving. GPS must just not have the intensity??
Regards
#BOBTALAU
Yes, have heard of him. In Year 9, if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm not wrong). I have heard from parents of the team that he has had a few injuries this season, restricting him from demonstrating his true potential. I must admit the match I watched a couple weeks ago against Shore, he played phenomenally. I live near Joeys so I like to come down early to watch the younger A's teams, and against Shore he was a force to be reckoned with. Speed, skill, strength, this kid has it all. Hopefully no injuries this summer season, I look forward to watching this kid next year. Back to the CAS chat though. Thats what this forum is for.

Bob_Talau65

Stan Wickham (3)
Yes, have heard of him. In Year 9, if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm not wrong). I have heard from parents of the team that he has had a few injuries this season, restricting him from demonstrating his true potential. I must admit the match I watched a couple weeks ago against Shore, he played phenomenally. I live near Joeys so I like to come down early to watch the younger A's teams, and against Shore he was a force to be reckoned with. Speed, skill, strength, this kid has it all. Hopefully no injuries this summer season, I look forward to watching this kid next year. Back to the CAS chat though. Thats what this forum is for.
oh hundred percent. I do think aloys are a better outfit then shore in the young age groups. Thanks for your opinion
Regards
#BOBTALAU

ILoveRugbyBricks

Bob McCowan (2)
I have recently heard that the AAGPS Rugby Forum of 2025 has been closed till further notice by the moderator. This is because of the behaviour of many undercover schoolboys taking the "MICK" out of the community. Personally this is where and why I believe the CAS is superior to the so called "PRESTIGIOUS" GPS competition. I consider myself an outsider to CAS rugby and I'm interested in getting to know both the senior and junior competitions. How long do you folks think Barker will stay at the top and or if a new up and comer can bring home the shield next year. I have also heard from and old school friend that the Trinity 14/A Side is a forced to be reckoned with winning the comp and beating a strong Waverley side this past season. If anyone has any information to share about the CAS Rugby competition in any age group please share. Thank You.