• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2023

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I notice there are posters' tips on both the GPS and CAS threads. Bit of a nightmare for Joker to compile his dodgy spreadsheet for "GPS" tipping from two sources. How would we all feel about a separate tipping thread?

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
DEE15E5E-BDED-4CCA-B9FE-9B2B17877504.png

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
I notice there are posters' tips on both the GPS and CAS threads. Bit of a nightmare for Joker to compile his dodgy spreadsheet for "GPS" tipping from two sources. How would we all feel about a separate tipping thread?
Thanks Rod

If you want to play in the tipping you need to come to my sandbox and commit. No use joining for two rounds if you are a CAS diehard.
Have a look. This week's tips AS FOUND IN THE AGGPS THREAD are below.

TIPs 2023- Trial 1.jpg

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Errors by View helping but Barker are keeping things tight in the forwards and get rewarded with 2nd try. Barker lead 14 nil

Crashy

Colin Windon (37)
I had a Skellet in my year in the 90s at Barker. Any relation Rod?

Last edited:

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Barkers strong defence causes the View backs to drop the ball which Charlie Poynton accepted. With his own conversion Barker lead 28/7