• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies vs Reds, week 3 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Fark Kearns is an idiot. Crabeau shows sign of a good player because he ran across field, away from any support, then had to run back inside and look for someone. Seriously, he knows NOTHING!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds get a lottery penalty from the scrum. Ref has no clue but is now giving them to the team with he put in.

I reckon they are packing too far away. Brumbies have a bad habit of liking to be far back before the hit and I think that is why they collapse so much.

Reds get point against the run of play 25 to 20

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
It probably sounds like I'm harping on about him, but I honestly think if the Brumbies had To'omua at 10, a five-eight who looks to set up the men outside him first as opposed to crabbing crossfield, they would be leading.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Phil Kearns says something along the lines of "Giteau goes across, dummies, steps one, goes across, steps out, steps in, has no support, comes back in, really good work". Phil you forgot to add "made no ground". Thats all I'll contribute to bashing Giteau, if I keep going it'll just get more ugly, too much material to work with.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds pinch a shambles of a Brumbies lineout. It was like it was their own throw.

Reds get another penalty. Moore with a silly move

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
It probably sounds like I'm harping on about him, but I honestly think if the Brumbies had To'omua at 10, a five-eight who looks to set up the men outside him first as opposed to crabbing crossfield, they would be leading.

Not harping, a fair observation I would say.
Meanwhile, Quaderio tosses the dog over for 3 more

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Cooper with another 28 to 20.

Reds will lose it from here, mark my words. They always do v the Brumbies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds get a lucky turnover there. Scrum awarded but could have been a penalty either way.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Is everyone else going as well as me in the tipping comps this weekend? Fark, I have taken a bath!

Status
Not open for further replies.