• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies Vs Highlanders. Canberra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rugby Rat

15 Israel Dagg, 14 James Paterson, 13 Ben Smith, 12 Jason Shoemark, 11 Fetu'u Vainikolo, 10 Matt Berquist, 9 Jimmy Cowan (c), 8 Steven Setephano, 7 Alando Soakai, 6 Adam Thomson, 5 Hayden Triggs, 4 Josh Bekhuis, 3 Bronson Murray, 2 Jason Rutledge, 1 Chris King.

Reserves: 16 Peter Mirrielees, 17 Keith Cameron, 18 Joe Tuineau, 19 John Hardie, 20 Scott Cowan, 21 Robbie Robinson, 22 Jayden Hayward.

Handy pack even without Newland.

R

Rugby Rat

matty_k said:
Rugby Rat said:
Brumbies.. Now the most hated side in the Southern hemisphere.

Is "Southern hemisphere" what they call you at the pub?
LOL. Brumbies. Even if they make 4th we can look forward to the Bulls putting 50 on them at 3am.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Rugby Rat said:
We all know they should have tanked for the benefit of NZ and OZ fans.

Take a grip. The Brumbies wouldn't make the final four as hate objects in the Southern Hemisphere. They may not even make the top 8.

Who loves the Tahs, Force, Blues, Offsaders, Bulls, Stormtroopers, Cheaters and Pussycats? Only their own supporters. OTOH, many people admire the Brumbies' for their method and success.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
His back injury has not recovered after training on Thursday. He got to training but it was still a bit tight and after some light exercises was not able to complete the session due to lingering tightness.

R

Rugby Rat

Biffo said:
Rugby Rat said:

Take a grip. The Brumbies wouldn't make the final four as hate objects in the Southern Hemisphere. They may not even make the top 8.

Who loves the Tahs, Force, Blues, Offsaders, Bulls, Stormtroopers, Cheaters and Pussycats? Only their own supporters. OTOH, many people admire the Brumbies' for their method and success.
Easily the most hated by anyone with half a brain. Now Australia misses out on a Home final. The South African Super 14 show starring the Stormers and the Bulls at 3am. Check your local guides. The NRL is the only winner on the day.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Rugby Rat said:
Biffo said:
Rugby Rat said:

Easily the most hated by anyone with half a brain. Now Australia misses out on a Home final. The South African Super 14 show starring the Stormers and the Bulls at 3am. Check your local guides. The NRL is the only winner on the day.

You have five sentences there, in what is apparently a paragraph. Is there any connection between any two of the sentences?

R

Rugby Rat

PS.. I take that back. The Reds could still bank a home final but I reckon the Bulls might tank to secure an all SAAFER home semis and why not. South Africa would be the winner not an individual team.

R

Rugby Rat

Biffo said:
Rugby Rat said:
Biffo said:
Rugby Rat said:

You have five sentences there, in what is apparently a paragraph. Is there any connection between any two of the sentences?
Sorry. You are obviously an (ex) forward.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
en_force_er said:
Forward V Back arguments over intelligence are such a load of tripe.

Pet hate of mine.

Mine, too.

Another of mine is bombastic bastards who can't string two coherent sentences together.

R

Rugby Rat

Bringing another drain on the Reds is a pet hate of mine. For more infromation see...

Melbourne Rebels

and

Western Force.

R

Rugby Rat

In summary I will be cheering for whoever is playing against the Brumbies from here on in. Most of them look better in Green anyway :thumb

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Rugby Rat said:
Bringing another drain on the Reds is a pet hate of mine. For more infromation see...

Melbourne Rebels

What a stupid thing to say.

Three Reds have been taken, 1 of those 3 is Queensland developed. However, the Qld developed one was born a kiwi.

Where do you draw the line?

C

Calexico

Rugby Rat said:
In summary I will be cheering for whoever is playing against the Brumbies from here on in. Most of them look better in Green anyway :thumb

Whatever makes you feel good dude - but I strongly suspect nobody actually cares who you support.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Rugby Rat said:

Melbourne Rebels

and

Western Force.

First you are saying that We should all be in it together for Australian rugby and now you are attacking the teams who take players away from Qld.
So which is it?

Are we all in this together

or

Are we all in this together as long as Queensland get the best deal out of it.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
great stuff, Brumbies, solid display, well worked 4th try, huge sendoff for George Smith. Interesting final round to come. Love this comp, plenty in it to the end. hoiles is an idiot, by the way, forgot Morty was going south.

Status
Not open for further replies.