• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies vs Crusaders, Sat 28 April 745pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
And the thread has been Force’d in record time.....

Haha - the Force logo is simply that.

I'm a Sydney born and bred Waratahs fan. I changed my logo in solidarity a while ago and completely forgot about it tbh.

I'm just frustrated with the Brumbies crowds / engagement, which seemingly has no end of excuses.

"It's cold in Canberra". It's also cold in the UK where they pull great crowds with way more of a competitive landscape in many cities.

A Brumbies thread not leaving one page for a home game is pretty dire, is it not?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

I'm a Sydney born and bred Waratahs fan. I changed my logo in solidarity a while ago and completely forgot about it tbh.

I'm just frustrated with the Brumbies crowds / engagement, which seemingly has no end of excuses.

"It's cold in Canberra". It's also cold in the UK where they pull great crowds with way more of a competitive landscape in many cities.

A Brumbies thread not leaving one page for a home game is pretty dire, is it not?

But it’s not just Canberra......... it’s also Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, and until the threat of being cut loomed over them - it was Perth too.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Michael, you’ve highlighted the very reason I don’t visit/post here much any more. Frankly it’s people such as yourself that are the reason I no longer take any interest in engaging on these threads. Haven’t you noticed a decline in other threads as well. Posters who regularly engaged on a myriad of rugby topics, now seemingly absent. Usually Michael, I don’t give a f@ck what anyone thinks, but you and others on here have pushed me that little bit too far. I’ve had enough of sanctimonious crap.

I go to every home game, as do the other 8000 loyal supporters. To be told off by an apparently hard core Waratahs supporter about our crowds? What a joke. We may only be small, but we are vocal and passionate about our game. I can say one thing for certain, we have never booed our team (just the ref). Say what you like about the Brums, they may be clueless, they may play dumb footy at the moment, but they don’t roll over and give up.

Don’t be embarrassed for my team, be embarrassed for your own. Your team that didn’t raise a whimper in their last game and couldn’t manage a point. Your team that regularly manages a crowd only a couple of thousand more than ours, despite living in a city of more than 10 times the size.
Pot, kettle, black.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
^^^
it was fairly daft. How long were they camped on the Cantabs 5m line with their own scrum put in and a man up? Felt like 20 damn minutes. Came away with nothing. Jammy Cantabs.

ps Tim Horan REALLY gets on my nerves. He's like Justin Marshall, he just sounds wrong about 50% of the time

And the other 50% of the time he just can't be understood.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Everyone, please stop 'Forcing' match threads.
Slim, in the nicest possible way please stop answering them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Sounds like Peni may need to have a fair bit of coaching on correct way to tackle. And although I didn't think it over the top in what he did if it 3rd time he been suspended for it he probably pretty fortunate!

Status
Not open for further replies.