• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies vs Crusaders, Sat 28 April 745pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
No Pocock vs the Crusaders. Out with a calf injury..

Scott SIO
Folau FAINGA’A
Allan Ala'alatoa
Rory ARNOLD
Sam CARTER
Blake ENEVER
Tom CUSACK
Isi NAISARANI
Joe POWELL
Wharenui HAWERA
Chance PENI
Andrew SMITH
Tevita KURIDRANI
Henry SPEIGHT
Tom BANKS

REPLACEMENTS

Robbie ABEL
Faalelei SIONE
Ben ALEXANDER
Darcy SWAIN
Lolo FAKAOSILEA
Matt LUCAS
Jordan JACKSON-HOPE
Andy MUIRHEAD

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Calf! Old mans injury. I should know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
CRUSADERS

1. Tim Perry
2. Codie Taylor
3. Owen Franks
4. Scott Barrett
5. Sam Whitelock (C)
6. Heiden Bedwell-Curtis
7. Matt Todd (VC)
8. Jordan Taufua
9. Bryn Hall
10. Mike Delany
11. Seta Tamanivalu
12. Ryan Crotty (VC)
13. Tim Bateman
14. Israel Dagg
15. David Havili

16. Andrew Makalio
17. Wyatt Crockett
18. Michael Ala'alatoa
19. Luke Romano
20. Pete Samu
21. Mitchell Drummond
22. Mitchell Hunt
23. Manasa Mataele

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Should be an exciting, close fought match. No Poey !

One team will win by 15

Has Christian L been dropped and the Brums are just putting the "rest" spin out there. He certainly hasn't played exceptionally wee so far this year.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Not all but he is remarkably shit. Can’t see Crockett in his knee in the scrums, misses forward pass in the lead up to a try, and misses red offside. Doesn’t help.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Brumbies trying to prove they are dumbest super rugby team going around - going for a line out with 1 man scrum advantage and then with 2 men advantage leaving it to single winger (speight) run against the line as their play....Brumbies deserve to lose this for their stupidity and lack of rugby smarts....Crusaders could probably go down to 10 men and they would still struggle...why is it so frigging hard to be aussie rugby supporter....

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
^^^
it was fairly daft. How long were they camped on the Cantabs 5m line with their own scrum put in and a man up? Felt like 20 damn minutes. Came away with nothing. Jammy Cantabs.

ps Tim Horan REALLY gets on my nerves. He's like Justin Marshall, he just sounds wrong about 50% of the time

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
^^^
it was fairly daft. How long were they camped on the Cantabs 5m line with their own scrum put in and a man up? Felt like 20 damn minutes. Came away with nothing. Jammy Cantabs.

ps Tim Horan REALLY gets on my nerves. He's like Justin Marshall, he just sounds wrong about 50% of the time

And loves Cantebury. Crusaders kick it to the wing where the Brumbies have a man off Horan:"Crusaders have worked out the Brumbies defensive pattern."

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
^^^

Can we nick-name them the "Coin-Tossers"?

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Well.

The Brumbies fucked it. They weren't even bad in phase play - they were just dumb.

15 vs. 13 with a scrum 10 out? One off pass to Speight who is tackled by his opposite number. So, so, so dumb.

15 vs. 14 with a lineout 10 out? Use a short lineout to politely negate their forward numbers advantage.

15 vs 15? Use a well executed backline move that almost scores, and definitely would've scored against 13.

If this was Rugby 08 and I was playing as the Brumbies, we would've won. Unfortunately the dip shits out there on the field don't have two braincells to rub together.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Also - 1 page on a Saturday night match thread and about 34 people at the ground. Thank God for the Brumbies.

MungoMan

Ward Prentice (10)
Also - 1 page on a Saturday night match thread and about 34 people at the ground. Thank God for the Brumbies.

Thank god the Force were disestablished. Otherwise every Strayan soup team would be utter garbage condemned to play crap rugby in front of home crowds that would fit into three or four suburban buses.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
sorry i was watching infinity wars with the missus ..other wise i would be tearing up this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.