• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Kings - PE, Sunday 3:30am AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Not at all pretty, but a win is a win.

They did their best to lose it with 66% possession. Jaco had his usual game and I thought they'd get done by Peyper cuts, as I've seen before.

It was a game for the forwards and I thought Ala'alatoa, Arnold and Alcock had good games. In the backs, Kuridrani and Speight were the best. 'Kuridrani grubber leads to a try' is not something I though I'd write but there's no column for how tries are scored. Toua's pick up and score was brilliant.

The Kings had that to win but the poor cross field kick from Cronje when up 10-5 cost them.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
I'm still waiting for the clear and compelling evidence that the pass leading up to Arnold's try was forward.

Same

skeleton-computer-300x240.jpg.2b9682244db3b60cad5a3e30a7a195b5.jpeg

glass half full

Sydney Middleton (9)
Happy for the win and can't say I enjoyed the reffing. The disallowed try for a forward pass looked stiff, and there was an offside given against the Brumbies as the scrum was destroying the kings, just to pick on two things.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Toua great, Banks not quite so

Alan A was huge - better fit for the Wallabies than Keps. Alan should start and Keps on the pine

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Can't agree Scrub. Banks put in the best No 15 performance the Brumbies have had this year. He was invariably in the right position to take the Kings' kicks in general play and his defense was strong. I also thought Toua looked better on the wing than at 15. Hopefully Larkham persists with Banks at the back and that he plays as well or better with more experience in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.