• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Kings - PE, Sunday 3:30am AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Using a big cliche here but this is a must win game for the Brumbies. The Kings are full of confidence on a 3 match winning streak including knocking off the Shorks last week whilst the Brumbies are on a 4 game slide.

Chris Alcock will come back for the Brumbies and some photos I've seen of training could hopefully mean Tom Banks gets a run in the starting side.

Kings have 2 big names out in Chris Cloete and Masizole Banda.

Oh, and Jaco Peyper is the ref....

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Would love to see Banks at fullback again. Shift Toua to the wing if need be.

Great Jaco reading. Who knows what that will bring?

Reactions: mst

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies

1. Ben ALEXANDER
2. Josh MANN-REA
3. Allan Ala'alatoa
4. Rory ARNOLD
5. Sam CARTER (c)
6. Scott FARDY
7. Chris ALCOCK
8. Jordan SMILER
9. Joe POWELL
10. Wharenui HAWERA
11. Aidan TOUA
12. Kyle GODWIN
13. Tevita KURIDRANI
14. Henry SPEIGHT
15. Tom BANKS

REPLACEMENTS

16. Robbie ABEL
17. Nic MAYHEW
18. Leslie LEULUA’IALI’I-MAKIN
19. Blake ENEVER
20. Jarrad BUTLER
21. De Wet ROOS
22. Andrew MUIRHEAD
23. Andrew SMITH

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Praise Jesus, it's happened.....you're welcome Steve Larkham :)

Edit: yeah, I know plenty have said it........but y'know, timing and all that.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
That's probably as strong a starting lineup as they could put on the field atm. Good to see both Alcock and Smiler back at 7 and 8 respectively. Banks at 15 should give them a bit more accuracy when he joins the backline. Will be interesting to see how Toua goes on the wing. Hopefully it all turns out to be a masterstroke.

glass half full

Sydney Middleton (9)
A must win for the Brumbies. Good to see Alcock back in, and well done to Banks for getting this opportunity.

I think the key will be the 10 and 12 and their ability to unlock and provide opportunity.

Go the Brumbies!

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Title should read Kings v Brumbies (Kings are home).

Brumbies will win this one. Kings will not have recovered from their boisterous win the week before mentally. It's tough backing up after a mental barrier has been broken and they are missing some keys in the playing ranks.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
For all you Toua haters out there I hope Banks has a blinder. We shall see but he is against a pretty weak team so he should shine shine and shine.

Brimbies should win but an upset is on the cards.

dru

David Wilson (68)
On current form the Kings can claim to be the second best team in SA right now. They have nothing to loose and they play for each other rejoicing in the game of rugby. Face them half-cocked at your peril, Brumbies.

Btw I thought Greys was Cheetahs country. Obviously have that wrong.

glass half full

Sydney Middleton (9)
For all you Toua haters out there I hope Banks has a blinder. We shall see but he is against a pretty weak team so he should shine shine and shine.

Brimbies should win but an upset is on the cards.
If bith Banks and Toua have good games and the Brumbies get up then yee hah!

chibimatty

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Those two tries from good grubbers were the type of spontaneous innovation I'd like to see more of in Australian rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.