• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Chiefs Rd 11 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Yeah Baby! Wet......like im in Wellington harbour for a swim. Woohhhooo9ooo thats 3rd on the ladder!

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Which calls are you referring to that favoured us given that George Ayoub adjudicated over the 2 tries?
Brumbies infringe: "No white!!!!", doesn't blow whistle
Chiefs infringe: "phweeeeeeep"

In from the side, offside, forward passes, whatever you want to pick, high tackles, feet into touch, the brumbies were allowed to get away with it, whilst the chiefs got penalised for the same.

Those bits.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Sour grapes @Gel.

Back to the game. Wasn't Pat McCabe impressive in his cameo at fullback. That's the position he played when he first came to the Brumbies, and is still his best spot imo. Atm he would offer a much better bench option for the Wallabies than does Beale. Covers all the same spots but a world of difference better.

Kuridrani and Tomane are starting to show the form that got them into the Wallabies.

In this form, I am more confident of the Brumbies going the whole way to the title this year.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Sour grapes @Gel.

Back to the game. Wasn't Pat McCabe impressive in his cameo at fullback. That's the position he played when he first came to the Brumbies, and is still his best spot imo. Atm he would offer a much better bench option for the Wallabies than does Beale. Covers all the same spots but a world of difference better.

Kuridrani and Tomane are starting to show the form that got them into the Wallabies.

In this form, I am more confident of the Brumbies going the whole way to the title this year.

Thanks Brumby Runner - I was unsure if it was him back there or not. He is really impressive atm. I remember the last time McCabe had a stint at fullback and I was really impressed by his composure. Really solid. His skills have pick up this year and he is a real all rounder for us. One question I have is his ability to kick if at full back - can he?

All the guys are all looking like coming in to form at the right time and I am excited by the headache of retuning players and still keen to see some of our subs get some game time. Looking forward to Foto's return! I am a little surprised we haven't seen Harry as yet?

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Back to the match.... Ímpressive win by the lads.... Any injuries? I havent read of any in the media.... Coleman looked like he had an issue... I hope theyre
all good for the saders next week... Really i pressed by the young guys... Carter, Smiler, Butler work was great lead by Moore Fardy and Captain Mo.... Just the thing we need... Go get those saders gents...

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
It will be a great injustice if the Brumbies dont make up most of the Wallabies backline including the halves.Genia and Cooper won't get Aus where we would like to be. The pack also still efficient with key injuries.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Back to the match.. Ímpressive win by the lads.. Any injuries? I havent read of any in the media.. Coleman looked like he had an issue.

Nothong more than a cork for The Prince of Queanbeyan.

The good news is that some of the injured brigade are very close to returning.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Brums looked good in their win.

Was super surprised at their scrum giving up 3 tightheads

Onwards and upwards to the Ponies - looking very very good for the big gong

Status
Not open for further replies.