• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Blues vs Jaguares - Round 6, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
21-16 and 16 to go. I shudder to think what he is doing right now.

image.jpeg

:) :)

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
24-16, 2min left & FK Bloos so they'll take the scrum, kick the fucker into the stands & @Dismal will be doing these ones......

image.jpeg

(We hope & pray, for the sake of the children etc. :))

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Listening to how well the NZ commentators pronounce the Jaguares player names makes me cringe thinking about the skippy commentators mangling them when they play over here!

Don't know if you noticed but 0.2 sec after TJ says "hag-wah-rays" in his bestest Spanglish they cross to your bloke McArdle (?) who immdiately says "Jag-u-ares". QED. :)

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Akira Ioane has such a terrible attitude. He's always starting niggle. It's like he's still in high school trying to terrorize kids half his size (almost literally).

OMG, the "hagyuwarees". WTF was that shizzle?

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^ don't tell anyone but my GGM Agnes Falcon may have been English. Lucky for me she married a German bloke with the surname Ludwig & their son married a Scots lassie (face like the back end of a battleship but family money I mean true love conquers all, esp when you've just done 90 days in jail for jumping ship in what you thought was Adelaide but turned out to be Bluff (TBF, 'twas the end of WW1 & the mere Royal Navy Division squaddies weren't permitted to know where the actual fuck on the globe they were)) down Gore ways, their son married my dear old mum & her people are a blend of Lallans Scots, Scots-Irish & Welsh from way back.........

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
^^^^^ don't tell anyone but my GGM Agnes Falcon may have been English. Lucky for me she married a German bloke with the surname Ludwig & their son married a Scots lassie (face like the back end of a battleship but family money I mean true love conquers all, esp when you've just done 90 days in jail for jumping ship in what you thought was Adelaide but turned out to be Bluff (TBF, 'twas the end of WW1 & the mere Royal Navy Division squaddies weren't permitted to know where the actual fuck on the globe they were)) down Gore ways, their son married my dear old mum & her people are a blend of Lallans Scots, Scots-Irish & Welsh from way back...

You could have just written something in Gaelic and been briefer.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Gotta recite your whakapapa first in order to establish your right to be heard. Shit, it's like you've never been on a marae for a Hui or tangi.............

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Me too (obviously, given the above) but it doesn't matter, it's all about what's on the inside. I think having a Scots and/ or Irish background helps, it's often been said that the Celts & Maori are brothers underneath the skin (possibly also because back in the day it was Celts & Maori who did most of the actual work, at the behest of the English).

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Me too (obviously, given the above) but it doesn't matter, it's all about what's on the inside. I think having a Scots and/ or Irish background helps, it's often been said that the Celts & Maori are brothers underneath the skin (possibly also because back in the day it was Celts & Maori who did most of the actual work, at the behest of the English).

I'm more Celtic than Anglo. I hear you, mate.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Auckland Blues vs Jaguares
littlebabyravehitler.gif

Official Match Report & In-Depth Match Analysis:

guygif.gif

littlebabyravehitler.gif
littlebabyravehitler.gif
littlebabyravehitler.gif
littlebabyravehitler.gif

rangergif2_zpso0yfekcf.gif

Rene Ranger, seen below at the after-match, still regaling all and sundry about his offload to Ihaia West for the try:

200.gif

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
As my first girlfriend possibly said to me (like I'd have been listening, daaaah) somehow I expected it to be better & last longer.........

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Akira Ioane has such a terrible attitude. He's always starting niggle. It's like he's still in high school trying to terrorize kids half his size (almost literally).

I thought the same, he wanted to fight against a scrum-half of 70 kg. F*cking moron

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
One thing about the game , it confirmed to me what a future you Blake Gibson has got, I know he wasn't doing a lot of starry stuff, but is you could be bothered rewatching the game I think it hard not to miss how hard he is working, he was everywhere and working the whole time, which I think is one of main priorities of a 7

Status
Not open for further replies.