• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Blues vs Drua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
There's been a lot of messing about and "mistakes" with substitutions the last few weeks, I'd like to see the refs start penalising time wasting and attempts at illegal substitution.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Great final defensive effort to preserve the important BP. Other than that, ugly effort with ball in hand but got the BP win so on to Cincinnati Perth.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
SO SORRY TJ, your brave plucky heroes who you were so unashamedly rooting for have registered barely half as many points as the sleepwalking Auckland Blues who you so viscerally hate. Fucking dingleberry-faced arse shart. Hate this cnut.

RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) was pretty much lost in space out there.

Contractually obligated outing from BB

Funaki might not be sighted again. Too ropey.

TL/DR; no jailbreak action. The big dogs reduced to prowling the prison yard. No alsations, no sirens, no swivelling halogens, no bug-eyed adrenalin, no boomfa, no boom chucka-lucka.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
TL/DR; no jailbreak action. The big dogs reduced to prowling the prison yard. No alsations, no sirens, no swivelling halogens, no bug-eyed adrenalin, no boomfa, no boom chucka-lucka.

Another effort like that next week and they'll surely be dangerously close to being downgraded to Mt Eden.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
That was a pretty ordinary game, Blues were as DP says almost sleepwalking. The 9 for Blues was probably the worst I have seen this season, and in Blues backline RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) looked so ordinary, looked completely uninterested most of time. Seemed real confused where he should be.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
SO SORRY TJ, your brave plucky heroes who you were so unashamedly rooting for have registered barely half as many points as the sleepwalking Auckland Blues who you so viscerally hate. Fucking dingleberry-faced arse shart. Hate this cnut.

RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) was pretty much lost in space out there.

Contractually obligated outing from BB

Funaki might not be sighted again. Too ropey.

I was very unimpressed by RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) both with ball in hand and in defence. He has a step and that's about it.

Barely half as many points. A try against the run and at least from the stands Fiji were the better team in the 2nd half. Only stout defence and one nicely exectuted play got them over the line. The scoreline flattered the Blues. Like it or not.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
That was a pretty ordinary game, Blues were as DP says almost sleepwalking. The 9 for Blues was probably the worst I have seen this season, and in Blues backline RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) looked so ordinary, looked completely uninterested most of time. Seemed real confused where he should be.

No it wasn't.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Barely half as many points. A try against the run and at least from the stands Fiji were the better team in the 2nd half. Only stout defence and one nicely exectuted play got them over the line. The scoreline flattered the Blues. Like it or not.

Sure, but a BP win with about a dozen front line players missing is objectively a successful outcome.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Karl T and Nepo. These people are fat and unfit and utterly, utterly coasting. Get them GTFO of my Auckland Blues.

Riccitelliiii jesus fucking Christ he is a liability

Old man Heem is a million times more effective than RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck)

Lam my MOTM. Seems he harnessed all poor old luckless Telea's mojo from the other wing

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Karl T and Nepo. These people are fat and unfit and utterly, utterly coasting. Get them GTFO of my Auckland Blues.

Riccitelliiii jesus fucking Christ he is a liability

Old man Heem is a million times more effective than RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck)

Lam my MOTM. Seems he harnessed all poor old luckless Telea's mojo from the other wing
Bang on about Heem and RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) DP, and Lam was one who earnt his sleep tonight, he tore into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.