• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Blues v Highlanders, Rd 18, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I hear Wayne just picked up this petaflop server cheap, but they're having a problem with the solar cells to run it...
View attachment 6453
A spokesperson for the White House, McFarland Hyperton-Septic III, has said that the USAF are in the process of arranging to air drop a couple of Starlifters full of Kelliher and Pillock generators (pictured below) to over come the solar cell power supply problem after Australian PM Mr RAbbot refused to allow any Australian designed wind farm equipment to be flown in.
images

Apparently Mr Rabbit said all available wind generation equipment in Australia is urgently needed for installation along the Federal Highway corridor from Collector to Bywong.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
goddamn you people are all drug addicts. Petaflop sun visors? North Korean asylums under the Pitcairns? Madmen!

as for the match at hand

**NATIONAL F**KING DISGRACE**

This one's for the disgraceful dishonourable DIPSHIT up in the coaches box presiding over this garbage, it was going through my head for most of the game, what a bass tone goddamn

Do the decent thing. Just resign. For your own sake and everyone elses

Coaching-wise you make Pat Lam look like Sir Alex fuckin' Ferguson of Manchester United.

David Nucifora?

That prick was fuckin' Vince Lombardi compared to you.

The Auckland Blues?

try Pitcairn Blues U12's B grade

GAGR Site Admin should exercise their executive privilege and alter the forum word censor thingy to automatically adjust "Auckland Blues" to come out as "Pitcairn Petafloppers"

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
What a wonderful surprise! Having been at work till about now and having forgotten this game was on. Most wonderful. I should watch less Highlander games.

1zdtdeu.jpg

Isn't most of the Blues first side injured right now though? Eh, I wonder which players they'll 'throw away' to us next year. Blues, smh.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^^^^^ it was mentioned during the match they used 43 players this year. The SANZAR site lists them as having IIRC 13 currently out injured & three away with the U20's. Doesn't come close to excusing last night, tho............

Status
Not open for further replies.