• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Blues v Highlanders, Rd 18, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
This thread is for discussing this match only

The Rules
  1. Do not give scores for any other match from this round until 24 hours after the last game!
  2. Do not discuss other matches in detail.
  3. Good hearted banter is encouraged but trolling is not allowed.
  4. Be respectful to posters, players, coaches and match officials.

Breaches of the rules will be handled by the Mod Team.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
I,m not surprised when you hear the commentators mention blues are losing turnover ball or making a handling error at a rate more than 1 a minute.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Glad to see both teams doing their patriotic duty by trying to get rid of Kirwan.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
I hope @Dismal Pillock is in his happy place. This is ugly.

I think we all know @Dismal is ALWAYS in his happy place, it's just that it sometimes looks so much like everyone else's unhappy place that the rest've us can't always tell the difference :)

Chiefs now with a real mountain to climb tomorrow night............

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Season over for the Blues. Highlanders now have a great chance to host a home game next week unless the Chiefs utterly rampage tomorrow night.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Last heard he was back on the Pitcairns. Something about a problem in the server room at Gunston Global.
I hear Wayne just picked up this petaflop server cheap, but they're having a problem with the solar cells to run it.........
8599720375_90fcd52c85_b.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^^ pretty sure he's still holed up in the North Korean consulate in Tokyo, seeking asylum for himself & the other ~40 members of Ngati Bloos. Apparently they're bring ridiculed from the Bombays to the Bluff for being a bit crap at rugby...... wait a minute, wait a minute.....

BREAKING NEWS: North Korea has refused to grant asylum to the still-unidentified person holed up in their Tokyo consulate & claiming to represent ~40 members of the Ngati Bloos minority who he claims are bring ridiculed in their homeland for being crap at rugby.

"The Great Leader, being the World's foremost expert on all things rugby, watched tonight's match with great interest" a North Korean official said "and he was not pleased by what he saw. People have been executed by anti-aircraft artillery for less. Ngati Bloos are not welcome here. They can fuck off to the Pitcairns for all we care. And they can take their so-called spokesman/ advocate with them. In fact that's a non-negotiable".

Status
Not open for further replies.