• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 1 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, ANZ Stadium, Sydney, 8:05pm

Who wins?

• Walabies

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • All Blacks

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Re-read what I said. It's on Foley to fix up his kicking game.

Ive fucking had it reading year in, year out how the coaches aren't any good when the same players have the same deficiencies no matter what coach they have.

It's not the coach - these players clearly do not look at their own issues and fix them.

If Foley had a professional attitude towards playing flyhalf, he would throw some of his own time, money and effort at a personal kicking coach and develop the skills necessary to succeed.

He clearly hasn't.
Surely its on the coach to take into account his players different attributes either through selection or game plan.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Surely its on the coach to take into account his players different attributes either through selection or game plan.

The problem is the Cheika seems to adopt a 'tailor the players to fit the scheme' mentality. He needs to adopt a 'tailor the scheme to fit the players' mentality

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Why did hooper rollaway after the tackle. Need to slow the ball down. Why don't we see the all blacks doing things and do the same. Piper isn't blowing the whistle for anything

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
The problem is the Cheika seems to adopt a 'tailor the players to fit the scheme' mentality. He needs to adopt a 'tailor the scheme to fit the players' mentality

Or pick different players. He's married to Foley, seemingly, and its unclear as to why. He's married to Moore as skipper, and I have no idea why. There are others.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Fuck me piper. They aren't letting the ball go
why wait 5 seconds to blow the whistle.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Where is Lopeti Timani? Ok, he can't jump but at least he's going to smash some ABs, he's stronger that any current forward

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Are you alowed to lift and throw te jumper into the opisition line out ?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Or pick different players. He's married to Foley, seemingly, and its unclear as to why. He's married to Moore as skipper, and I have no idea why. There are others.

True, but there are quite a few others who need looking at too. Most, if tonight is any guide.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
How is that not a yellow to arty. Didn't even call a penalty for it. Fuck this

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
If Kuridrani doesn't finally get dropped after this woeful display I don't know what he has to do to manage it.

The only Wallaby player I think can walk off this pitch with something like his head held high is Genia. He's managed to get good quick ball all night, something that ordinarily would go a long way towards scoring some points.

Status
Not open for further replies.