• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 1 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, ANZ Stadium, Sydney, 8:05pm

Who wins?

• Walabies

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • All Blacks

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Why the ABs look faster and stronger if the Wallabies have had more time of rest and training? I can't understand it

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Is it too early to start talking about who'll be Cheika's replacement?

I'm really thinking it's not. This is bloody pathetic across every facet of the game - scrum, lineout, defence, attack and above all, kicking.

I'm keen for that conversation- I 100% agree with you!

CatchnPass

Vay Wilson (31)

I'm really thinking it's not. This is bloody pathetic across every facet of the game - scrum, lineout, defence, attack and above all, kicking.
Problems the bloody cattle not the roustabout.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)

Graham Henry.
Attack coach: Jim McKay
Defence coach: Matt Taylor
Forwards & set-piece coach: Laurie Fisher
Breakdown coach: George Smith
S & C coach: Dean Benton
Kicking coach: Jonny Wilkinson
Skills coach: Mick Byrne
Psychologist: Ben Perkins

rusty83

Frank Row (1)
NZ just have better, stronger players in nearly every position. Changing coach wont fix anything, players are just out of their depth.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Think happy thoughts torpedo:

context:

2014 f1.png

2015 f1.png

2016 f1.png

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
How were we not awarded a penalty at the breakdown. He was holding the ball for the seconds and not releasing. Then the all blacks score. Bullshit

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
Looks like this year is basically a write-off, I guess it's better to have it at the start of the WC cycle. But I'm still happy to take a whole year of getting pasted in return for beating Eng in that pool game :)

rusty83

Frank Row (1)
Cooper is awful, has sucked in every game against the AB. Making a few squad changes wont change our fortunes, Nz just too good, too strong. Wallabies suck basically.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Just rubbish.

The injuries may add to the points conceded at the end of the game but not now. If you really want to take 10 off now and it is still a shit result and the team looks clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.