• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Battle of the Blood Red: Lions v Queensland Reds 8th June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That scrum was solid, took the hit and push and went nowhere before collapsing.

Then a Reds turnover next ruck, Taps clears.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hmmm, thought that penalty went the wrong way, should have been for holding on.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
That was not fair, that should have gone against the ball carrier. Reds unlucky..

Indeed he wasnt a tackler at all (& even if he wasnt I wouldnt call what he did holding on, unless someone thinks brushing across someone constitutes "holding on"). I thought it was a clear case of pilfer opportunity there, opportunity taken. I was waiting for the Lions to get pinged for hanging on or for Reds to have the ball back on their side.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Reds playing really exciting rugby. Lions dominating the scrum and reds slightly ahead everywhere else. If reds keep the tempo up and somehow avoid scrummaging in their own half they have a great chance.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Fun game of rugby to watch. A shame Cooper's not willing to play himself into a Wallabies jersey though. He's just waiting till Deans leaves.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Anyone else think its amusing that JOC (James O'Connor) is advertising sleeping tablets. He has no trouble sleeping he has trouble waking up on time.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I think tonight has highlighted the obvious. How the Lions are better in two areas. Set pieces and kicking. Scrums in particular. However, a good effort from Queensland, Moz particularly has been playing well. Good to see Jono Owen and Sam Denny get a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.