• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Battle of the Blood Red: Lions v Queensland Reds 8th June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Great promotion ARU (not). At 7:30pm, ABC Grandstand in Queensland has GC Suns v North Melbourne and Cowboys v Bulldogs! Reds v BIL Lions on DIGITAL radio only, which we on the GC don't receive. Oh well, I guess even when you're the second biggest city in Qld and the sixth largest in Australia, you still have to make sacrifices!! Mrs Doug says "that's bullshit"!

Look forward to the GAGR commentary!

I'll have to speak to Tony Abbott, Joe Hockey and Barnaby (all pro-rugby MPs) post-election to have this rectified. Not happy Bill!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
My Scottish relative is worried that his lucky streak is about to end so won't be coming around to Chex Jarse to watch the game.

Anyone on Caxton Street? Keep a look out for a fired up biggsy trying to have a go at the B&I Lions bus. He sounds really amped up. Don't want to have an international incident.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Thanks Sully. ABC has had a change of heart and will broadcast match in QLD and NSW on Analogue!!
Still looking forward to the "informed comments"!!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Go the Reds!

Captain Quade to play a MOTM performance tonight.

On the TV I saw Robinson loading up on the puffer pre game. Good, I have set up an unofficial TAB at home with him my no.1 biffo merchant pick. Another mate has picked Farrell.

EDIT: Late ref change too.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
My Scottish relative is worried that his lucky streak is about to end so won't be coming around to Chex Jarse to watch the game.

Anyone on Caxton Street? Keep a look out for a fired up biggsy trying to have a go at the B&I Lions bus. He sounds really amped up. Don't want to have an international incident.

Don't worry me mate, I'm all rugby union. I'm hate the bogans from NRL
I'm all love and fun

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
HJ, I made contact with your aforementioned relation, who has offered his support to the Reds!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
A. Finger, just needed to run to the line surely.

Electric start from the Reds. Cooper's passing is causing the Lions some major headaches.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
It's not like I didnt know already that he has a great long pass but some of the passes from Quade early on, gee wiz - awesome stuff. The 1st one looked a little forward or perhaps just flat but still they are very good passes - as Nathan Sharpe has just pointed out.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The Lions look a little shell shocked at the start from the Reds. Hopefully the Reds can keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.