• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia Vs. England, Twickenham, 2nd November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfster

Alex Ross (28)
Fardy off. But the sound of clapping as he goes off is one of the good things of Rugby. Acknowledging the injured player is a good thing.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I know it's no secret that I don't like Genia, but I would have preferred Genia was taken off for Kepu and Alexander went to 9. God, we need a 9 who not only knows when not to kick, but can when has to.

Elfster

Alex Ross (28)
Looking for an England player named Burgess to come in and take someones's head off in an illegal manner.

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
Does Alexander not know how to fucking bind!!!

Two things to watch for at scrum time. Stephen Moore is stepping to far left of the mark and naturally it changes the angle Alexander has to work with.

With Vunipola renowned for 'kicking his hips out' Alexander is looking to split him from his hooker but he needs to push straight atm he is scrummaging heading towards the hooker rather than keeping Vunipola out this is causing him to stand up.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Channel 10 commentary 'aus are used to losin' mate fuck off we beat you flogs last time we played you.

Status
Not open for further replies.