• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia vs British and Irish Lions 2nd Test (Melbourne)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Burger King looking good for Beale/O'Connor early morning post game snack. Israel can save us but are the blokes inside him clever enough to realise this? Beale maybe?

Ted S

Sydney Middleton (9)
This is the wallabies I am used to, absolute rubbish. We haven't had a #10 since Larkham. JOC (James O'Connor) is just terrible as are many of the players.

The biggest thing that must be done is AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) must be banished from any form of RU, he is a disgrace. The man can not pass at all

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Fat lady hasnt sung yet (despite my earlier thoughts). Come on!!!!!

Can we win on our own feed? that is the $1million question.

hawktrain

Ted Thorn (20)
Why would Genia kick it then? Massive overlap, hands will always do the job. No need to play a high risk kick.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
This is the wallabies I am used to, absolute rubbish. We haven't had a #10 since Larkham. JOC (James O'Connor) is just terrible as are many of the players.

The biggest thing that must be done is AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) must be banished from any form of RU, he is a disgrace. The man can not pass at all

Yeah! Especially after the JOC (James O'Connor) try assist to AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Yes!!!!!!!!! AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)!!!

(Nice pass too JOC (James O'Connor))

Tough kick, come on Lilo!

EDIT: YES LILO! Now Wallabies lift!

No4918

John Hipwell (52)

Yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.