• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia vs British and Irish Lions 2nd Test (Melbourne)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
12-9 Lions.

Wallabies need to get much cleaner ball. The Lions are up fast in the defense, but we're not taking advantage by hitting the rucks hard. Lions seem much more up for the warfare at the moment, hitting tackles with real force.

The Rant

Fred Wood (13)
fucking hating having to watch with british commentary. At least they were fair enough to admit that Vuniblabla drilled in on the angle at the scrum they got a penalty for and intentional elbowed AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper). What a fluffybunny.

Joubert deserves an uppercut. And JOC (James O'Connor) needs to work out what position he's playing.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nothing wrong with that call. Mowen didn't release.
Get off it he made the tackle went to ground got to his feet and attacked the ball just because he didnt do the 'look at me my arms are up'

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
We are never going to get a clear direction in attack when our fly-half is only continually AWOL. Someone needs to step up Lilo - JOC (James O'Connor) - Beale whoever - one of them needs to start getting some more quick ball at first receiver.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
We are never going to get a clear direction in attack when our fly-half is only continually AWOL. Someone needs to step up Lilo - JOC (James O'Connor) - Beale whoever - one of them needs to start getting some more quick ball at first receiver.

He's certainly playing 3 wide in defence and judging by the last passing move he's playing 2 wide in attack.
Folau would help the cause if he did what does well but then didnt try the miracle ball at the end - there's 80 minutes here and we dont have only 6 tackles.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Beale to 10 JOC (James O'Connor) to the wing mogg to 15 tomane on the bench.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Get off it he made the tackle went to ground got to his feet and attacked the ball just because he didnt do the 'look at me my arms are up'

The lions had 2 turnovers that clearly not released first. Mowen was a 50/50 call. In warburtons turnover he knocked it on 10 times then won the penalty??? Wtf

Loki74

Ward Prentice (10)
Isn't this typical deans. Three guys all trying to do tha same thing without any clear idea about who is really meant to be in control. It is the biggest flaw in the team at the moment. You need a general at 10 .

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Isn't this typical deans. Three guys all trying to do tha same thing without any clear idea about who is really meant to be in control. It is the biggest flaw in the team at the moment. You need a general at 10 .

You can't drive the car from the back seat James - step up son!

Status
Not open for further replies.