• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia Vs Argentina, September 13, Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Quote from Stephen Moore who sits on 92 wallabies caps about TPN reaching his 50th cap: "Yeah it's an amazing achievement, really quite incredible for a front rower to play 50 times for his country, something special". You smug bastard Stephen.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Umm...so did someone forget to tell the Gold Coast there was a match on tonight?

Hoping for a solid result here. Think we will get the chocolates here, but it will be a dour struggle in the pack. Glad we ran with a 6 - 2 bench.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
hope a few more people turn up!

In fairness the crowd would have been poor wherever it was played..except maybe Canberra.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
I reckon if they don't crack 20k that will be the last test match you see on the Gold Coast. Bring another to melbourne :)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
^^^ Take the Rugby Sevens off them as well.

Only 2 dry games in TRC this year. Eden Park in NZ and Salta in ARG.

Crowd tip: 10000.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Uh oh this crowd does not look good. I'm embarrassed for Australian rugby right now. Looks like a Titans preseason game.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
I reckon if they don't crack 20k that will be the last test match you see on the Gold Coast. Bring another to melbourne :)
There contracted for at least one more, but it'll probably end up being Italy or Samoa or someone else like that.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
I still don't know why they play rugby internationals there, GC strikes me more as a loig town (even though the titans suck arse). Perhaps someone north of the tweed can help me out here?

Oh well, anthem time. The argies put on a good show. Time for more beer and rugby.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Do my eyes deceive me but are there a lot of Argentinian fans in the new all-blue jersey or are there really that many empty seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.