• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v Italy, Suncorp Stadium, 24th June 2017 @ 3:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Take the fucking points.

What the fuck. If we don't score here I'll murder whoevers captain (Hooper?).

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Foley you beautiful son of a gun.

Thank you.

5/5 kicks with a try to boot.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'm Lost for words. Australia are playing like they are ranked 8th. This is really bad. Maybe with our full strength team. Out there we would play like 4th but our depth is terrible

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Gorgeous try by Hodge who showed some beautiful pace after a bit of smart running from Foley.

We needed that. Lord knows I needed that as well.

Edit: got rid of me swears. Been a bit over eager tonight.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Ive always defended Chek but this hail mary basketball in our own half is fucking disgraceful. Who else but Cheika tells them to do that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Some will assume that was an improved performance because the Wallabies won..

But, it wasn't that was a worse performance against a lesser opposition, Horne, Hanigan, Smith, Foley and Moore were dissapointing. Game management was again poor, last week they kicked too much, this week they tried to run it from everywhere. Wallabies don't have the execution and accuracy to run it from everywhere.

Naiavalu looked good, DHP much improved, Hunts growing into a good 12, Timani brought more impact but had a few errors and was largely absent in the last 30mins.

Set piece is a big concern, that was close to our best front row against Italy's second choice props.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Alright questions answered Cheik (reserves in brackets):

Front Row: Kepu, TPN, Sio (Ala'alatoa, Latu, Smith)
Second Row: Coleman, Arnold (Carter)
Backrow: Higginbotham, Hooper, Timani (Hardwick / Dempsey / Hanigan)
Halves: Genia, Foley (Powell, Cooper)
Wings: Naivalu, DHP
Centres: Hunt, Kerevi / Kuridrani / Horne
FB: Folau

Other back reserve being Hodge or Speight or someone.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Very unfair. Horne drew 2 to put Naivalu away for his first try - watch it again. He was solid in defence too. Unspectacular but did his job.

I'll also have to watch the highlights but I remember another smooth offload to set up another try.

duckbill

Ward Prentice (10)
Score flatters the wobblies... AIGs will destroy them... No light at the end of the tunnel, just more darkness. Well done Azzurri

Status
Not open for further replies.