• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v Argentina, Sept 14th in Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mank

Ted Thorn (20)
Good try Folau, wriggly fecker isn't he. Wallabies looked flat in the build up, but the patience paid off in this case.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Oranges. 14-3 to the good guys.

This is a good result for the Wobs. Where are all the misery guts posters now who were predicting doom and gloom?

C'mon Wobs. Put them to the sword in the second half.

You know you can do it. Have faith.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
We look like we've never played together.
Into the wind and hence no get of gaol card as a result is going require a fair bit of consistent application by us.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Still 40 to go. Hope they adjust to the wind and starting keeping the kicks lower etc.

Quade Cooper in rucks and making textbook tackles? What has happened to the world!

Forwards looking much more like a unit and I sense the culture Ewen is building is showing through on the paddock. They really look like they give a shit about eachother. Have to keep it up in the second half though. Cannot stand this inability to hold onto posession in the opposition 22. Inside Shoulder it looks like they lose there team ability once they get into the red zone. its so weird.

M

Moono75

Why arent the Argies playing in their usual strip. Disrespectful...no wonder they lost the Falklands.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'm wondering if the argentines have shown up. Not very aggressive at all. Very hard to gauge anything apart from the hard stuff with weather like this.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I'm more than happy to have White fluff a few kicks considering how many extra metres he makes on his other kicks.

Who needs running rugby. I am thoroughly enjoying this arm wrestle.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
That wind looks like it has 15 points in it. The argies will be hard to beat in this second half surely.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
That wind looks like it has 15 points in it. The argies will be hard to beat in this second half surely.

The wind at Concord Oval today for the Shute Shield GF had 15 points in it as well, but the team playing into the wind scored 40 points playing into the -15 point wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.