• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v Argentina 7 Oct 2017 in Mendoza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
They’ve done it in both in both halves.. when the pumas were clearly going to run it, and kick it.

It’s ridiculous, especially when KB (Kurtley Beale) was defending so well at 12.
Yep Beale defending on the wing which I think it's worse as there's no one covering him when the winger bumps him.. Just don't get it.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Hope that's an aberration on the kick from Foley - that's his bad miss - he chops across it with a quick strike and pulls it. Haven't seen one for a while. Needs to slow the tempo.

T

TOCC

Wallabies line out has cost possession twice and been penalised twice now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

T

TOCC

That try comes down to the Wallabies lineout giving up 2 penalties In a row.. should never have been down that end of the field

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Ref told them not to throw jumper across, they did it, penalised, then they actually did it again. They better be careful.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Poor defence there. Shouldn't have got there from that position

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Poor kick by Beale.. poor defence by everyone

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Something going on with the front lifter. Rodda dropped on the way down a couple of times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.