• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

All Blacks July Internationals

zer0

John Thornett (49)
The ghost of Codie Taylor has devolved into the spirit of George Bell; Kurt Eklund could do a better job at the lineout. Get Oddjob on. If his throwing is also cooked then we'll still be in the same set-piece situation, but at least he'll be maiming some Englishman on both sides of the ball.

EDIT: Get Telea off as well. Slide ALB into centre (a win in and of itself) and Rieko out to the wing.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
idk about the frequencies of either, but players have regularly talked about preferring Kapo o Pango because it's specifically for/about the ABs whereas Ka Mate is about a dude hiding in a hole with some potatoes to avoid getting got by another tribe.

EDIT: Which is why it's funny when people have a cry over the OG haka.

Linerunner2023

Alfred Walker (16)
Wow Beauden Barrett absolutely turned that match around
Scrum was solid, lineout was poor again
Savea a little quite but need a bigger body 8 maybe with savea on the side
Imagine Richie mounga back at 10 and Beaudie 15 again
Credit to England they came to play both games and were close to pulling off a W

LeCheese

Jim Lenehan (48)
Beauden was absolutely a game changer, but so was the decision to hook Marcus Smith - odd decision given how well he was playing and the state of the game imo.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
WFT Codie and his crumb-brained comrades were cruising listlessly towards an ignominious shipwrecking off the coast of Good God then holy shit BB subs on and absolutely grabbed the game and bent it to his will, game over.

I am seriously contemplating forgiving him of his War Crimes committed in the Blues jersey after that.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
The winning of this game came down to two things for me: Barrett's injection and England kicking away too much pill. I thought the Poms had the winning of the match for long periods.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I reckon all 3 Barretts were bloody important. Jordie is just a rock in midfield, if I rewatch , I would be ineterested to count how many times he shut England down in midfield and around breakdown.
Anyway loved the test, proper hard test with no confidence of doing job until 80 minutes! Do me everyday of week.