• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ACT Brumbies v Western Force - The Elimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Baulked to the front where he was throwing to a non-lift then threw it and the bloke wasn't ready. Bad work by Wykes really, who should have at least been watching the ball

tic

Herbert Moran (7)
This is just embarrassing for the force. And this is their high water mark season.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
It was always going to be hard going to Canberra and wining. I hope foley or Hodgson speak to Walsh about the brumbies being offside and running obstructions against cummins during the kick offs. Either that or tell the boys to get offside as match the brumbies in defence. We are a good 2 meters onside. Need to push the boundary a.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Fuck - its 6 degrees at Canberra Airport, real feel just above zero in the wind.

Fuck Canberra. Seriously.

Then throw in the Canberra Stadium (I have come to name the concrete esky) factor. Been there a few times now and it is the coldest fucking place on Earth I swear.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Has Walsh forgotten the rules of rugby. He isn't having a very good game. Nick white playing the ball on the ground should of been a force penalty

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
It was always going to be hard going to Canberra and wining. I hope foley or Hodgson speak to Walsh about the brumbies being offside and running obstructions against cummins during the kick offs. Either that or tell the boys to get offside as match the brumbies in defence. We are a good 2 meters onside. Need to push the boundary a.

Not for Peter Slipper

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)

Don't worry Wykes has been camped offside at the ruck his fair share.

Brumbies are attacking with guys running on to the ball at pace. Force need to start moving in defence and be more attacking without the ball.

The Force attack has been very narrow and it's not working. Need to start varying the point if attack. Cummins looked a little more dangerous when he was involved, but they need that from some of their smaller numbers.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
This is fucked. The brumbies are playing great and Walsh is just helping them along. We wouldn't win with the brumbies playing this well as it is.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Don't worry Wykes has been camped offside at the ruck his fair share.

Brumbies are attacking with guys running on to the ball at pace. Force need to start moving in defence and be more attacking without the ball.

The Force attack has been very narrow and it's not working. Need to start varying the point if attack. Cummins looked a little more dangerous when he was involved, but they need that from some of their smaller numbers.
The force don't know how to be offside. They are usually sitting 2m onside. They need to push the boundrys.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
The Force attack has been very narrow and it's not working.

Actually I think its their best option, looking at the backline they've chosen. Mathewson varying the length of his pass near the ruck would help, but the Force power is in grinding through the pack - as Marto has just said, they've got the second lowest line breaks this year.

Barge over is all they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.