• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

A honest question from a Kiwi about Richie and Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
art-richie_mccaw-620x349.jpg

I liked this comment from the comments to the article:
Honestly I think we can all agree that the main thing to take away from this article is that Dan Carter for once has been caught in a photo where he's not melting our wives and daughters hearts. THANK-YOU CAMERA MAN, I SALUTE YOU!

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/australia-rugby/i-preferred-graham-henry-over-robbie-deans-for-all-blacks-job-says-skipper-richie-mccaw-20121009-27ad5.html#ixzz299nve7rj

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Have no dislike for Richie at all. I respect him a lot and it would make my day if one day I got the chance to shout him a beer and have a chat.

Welcome to the forum codex.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
yea i dont really have a problem with richie, not a fan that he gets away with alot more than other loosies have/do but as said that isnt his fault.

The player i have a strong dislike for, that ill probably get ripped into for saying, is Thorn. People always go on about how such a good player he is and how he is a inspiration to the game, but i dont understand how this is possible when he shows total disloyalty to both Australia and New Zealand. In both codes he has just chosen the better team to represent and has continually switched his alligences depending on what code he is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.