• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

3-2-1 Wallabies best on ground (RWC semi final)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Hard to rank them when nearly all were outplayed by their opposite number. If Digby's opposite was Kahui, he would have been the only one who looked better than his direct opponent in black.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
The replay has just finished on Fox and yet I am still struggling to find a 3-2-1. Thank feck I have Foxtel IQ to watch the game for a 3rd time to allocate points. Pretty sh&thouse performance all round from a team that was comprehensively outplayed by an absolutely desperate and clinical Darkness.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Feel like doing what I did for the Ireland game and giving myself the votes for watching 80minutes of it.

3- Pocock
2- Cooper
1- Vickerman

P

pete88

The replay has just finished on Fox and yet I am still struggling to find a 3-2-1. Thank feck I have Foxtel IQ to watch the game for a 3rd time to allocate points. Pretty sh&thouse performance all round from a team that was comprehensively outplayed by an absolutely desperate and clinical Darkness.

A third viewing? Talk about commitment...

Richo

John Thornett (49)
3. Pocock
2. Vickerman
1. Ioane

Terrible game from Genia. Consistently took the wrong option. Quade was his typical mercurial self (best and worst in one game).

rigs23

Allen Oxlade (6)
1. pocock
2. JOC (James O'Connor)
3. elsom

HM to Diggers, Vicks and Horwill. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) sadly has just lost it. Cooper improved.

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
3. Ioane (droped ball not withstanding)
2. JOC (James O'Connor)
1. Samo

minus heaps - COOPER - I didn't expect much from him, but kicking out on the full from the kickoff pretty much sums it up for me.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
1. pocock
2. JOC (James O'Connor)
3. elsom

HM to Diggers, Vicks and Horwill. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) sadly has just lost it. Cooper improved.

A touch harsh on AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)? True, he hardly passes the ball but that's always been the case. But he's been shunted around in position for nearly every game.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
JOC (James O'Connor)
Pocock
Horwill/Vickerman.

Is there a way McCallman can have points deducted for his disgusting attempt at scrummaging in the latter stages of the match?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Toughest one to allocate points yet.

3 Bieber Boy
2 Bam Bam
1.5 Daylight and then a toss of the coin for the least ineffective of the rest
1 Diggers

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
*random decision generator activated*

3. Pocock
2. JOC (James O'Connor)