• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 3 Game 1 Australia vs South Africa - 8 Sep

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 3 Game 1 between SAF and AUS?

• The Men In Gold – Australia

Votes: 52 64.2%
  • The Bokke – South Africa

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Fuck me but M Steyn has to go. Botched there possible tries, missed penalties, missed drop kicks, losing the ball in contact.

I hope the few minutes of Goosen weren't enough for Meyer to convince him starting him against the ABs :oops:

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great win for the Wallabies, yes there is still a lot that needs improving but today was a step forward compared to the 2 NZ tests. Pity about so many injuries though.

Apart from their kicking SA didn't do too much that well. Didn't bring the intensity you expect from a SA team and they have a lot to work on. Need a huge lift in performance and some selection changes to give NZ a game next week.

Gap between NZ and the rest of the RC is pretty sizable at the moment. It should be a very competitive for 2nd place though. Argentina have already justified their inclusion in my eyes.

On a side note fair play to Genia for apologizing for his reaction in the post game interview when he thought he was having a go.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I'll have to watch the replay & see more of the 1st half, missed a fair bit due to arriving home late.

But reading though the earlier comments it sounds like it was a bit of a kick-a-thon.

Oh yeah & yay Wallabies!

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
The first half was crap, but I enjoyed the 2nd half.

I felt the Wallabies really showed some ticker in defense. At half time I thought we were toast. Amazing the transformation when we stopped the stupid kicks.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I think it's a real shame we're only playing the Boks twice a year now. Just doesn't seem enough.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I'll have to watch the replay & see more of the 1st half, missed a fair bit due to arriving home late.

But reading though the earlier comments it sounds like it was a bit of a kick-a-thon.

Oh yeah & yay Wallabies!

Didn't miss too much. How did your GF go?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Good debut from Shipperley.

Surely the next halfback will be Sheehan.

Can't carry a part timer like Lucas as Phipps isn't good enough to stay on the 80.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Better from Cooper too. We don't have much choice at 10 so Cooper needs to perform.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)

Oh yeah & yay Wallabies!

We missed you too AS. I thought you must have defected to the NRL!

Status
Not open for further replies.