• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 3 Game 1 Australia vs South Africa - 8 Sep

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 3 Game 1 between SAF and AUS?

• The Men In Gold – Australia

Votes: 52 64.2%
  • The Bokke – South Africa

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
"I'm not an alcoholic, I only drink when Nathan Sharpe is offside." "What a cheat." "The Western Force are the biggest cheats in Super Rugby history"

You see the difference though? Us fans acknowledge this and condemn him. You guys are oblivious to McCaw ;)

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
"I'm not an alcoholic, I only drink when Nathan Sharpe is offside." "What a cheat." "The Western Force are the biggest cheats in Super Rugby history"
see where you're going with that, but at least sharpie it's only been the last couple weeks, not a decade

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
If I was Deans I'd yank Sharpe right now. He is liable to spend time on the sideline, and in the mood he is in it might not be just 10 minutes.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
It was a collapsed maul not ruck unfortunately, so turnover.

Good scrum, another good hit. When Alexander hits well and has hit back flat he goes ok at TH. hopefully his technique can get settled.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
You see the difference though? Us fans acknowledge this and condemn him. You guys are oblivious to McCaw ;)

That's just your perception and it might be right if you are conversing with idiots. Rugby fans are well aware of what Richie McCaw gets up to, the problem lies in that he gets singled out because he's always on the winning side. No one would have cared about Pocock if the Wallabies lost their quarter final.

I digress though, sorry for bringing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.