• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2011 IRB Player of the Year

Player of the Year 2011 will be...

• Genia

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pocock

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Kaino

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Nonu

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Weepu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dusatoir

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Did the final change any opinions that Kaino was in the box seat? Popular opinion was expecting a heavy weighting for a great performance in the final so Dusautoir chances may have just got a lot better. That performance was as good as any of Kainos this year. Kaino was very quiet by his standards but he should still get it for his consistency.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I still have Kaino to win, but he had a relatively quiet night dealing with a rampant Frog back row.

Both Ends Wee Poo can not win after tonight, and IMHO should not have been made the shortlist.

Dusatoir's stocks would have improved after tonight.

Nonu was pretty much nullified by froggy pressure.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
After tonight I would probably end up giving it to Pocock. All good player but no one exactly stands up waving there hands saying ME!

C

chriscullen

Nz got team of the year and Henry coach of the year.
I think Kainos a big fave to win player of year.

C

chriscullen

Well done to France, I haven't seen that much of him except for this cup.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
IRB have outdone themselves. Sorry Thierry, you played awesome in the final but you were no where near the best player of the year.

The captain of a team that lost to Tonga won this award ffs.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Should be no surprise. All the IRB stuff is dripping in political intrugue, and correctness, f'rinstance Why is Campo NOT in the IRB Hall of Fame?

C

chriscullen

Only 4/32 picked him in our poll and as we are all such good judges then the IRB have obviously erred.

Status
Not open for further replies.