Forget the John Eales Medal, these are the awards that true rugby officianados covet; the G&GR Scarf awards.
There are a two main categories; those for the blog and those for the forum (see forum ones here). We’ll put the final selections to the vote (if needs be), but first we need nominations for the contenders.
What we’d like you to do is nominate who or what you think the contenders should be (via comments below) in each of the following sub-categories:
- Your favourite comment and/or commenter of 2009
- The K-Sulk award for natural ability to piss people off (this should be easy)
- Best G&GR avatar – commenter or blogger
- Your favourite G&GR blog post of 2009 (comedy)
- Your favourite G&GR blog post of 2009 (serious)
- Your favourite G&GR blog post of 2009 (video)
To help with nominations of the blog post ones, you might want to revisit the Gold selection.
We’ll also be digging out the most prolific and most cheered commenter of 2009.
Get stuck in – let your voice be heard.